Cooper 62 Scott 48

I watched second half on NKYSPORTS.com... There were 39 fouls in the 2nd half and it sounded like they had about that many in the first half. Hard to watch and I agree with the announcers that most looked ticky-tack.

McNeil had 25 and was Player of the Game. Congrats to the Jag's and now get focused on Districts!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched second half on NKYSPORTS.com... There were 39 fouls in the 2nd half and it sounded like they had about that many in the first half. Hard to watch and I agree with the announcers that most looked ticky-tack.

McNeil had 25 and was Player of the Game. Congrats to the Jag's and now get focused on Districts!!

Seriously?? :ohbrother:

The biggest difference in tonight's game was coaching. Cooper won because of Coach Sullivan and the way he coaches his ball team. Scott's Coach Carr I feel was personally attacking his players making them feel awful about themselves. It is apparent that with this team, that is not the way to coach them. Congrats to Cooper and there great coaching staff. From what I heard from JV Scott parents coaching is terrible at that level too.

Ugly officiated game but the Jags will take the win holding another team under 50. McNeil was very very agressive offensively which is how he will have to play in this region. Hopefully they can get by Conner next week as its tough to beat a team 3X in a season.

Playtime is over with Jags. Win or go home next Weds.

I have now seen 3 different 9th region teams play at Scott and left with the same thought afterwards.....10th region officiating is absolutely horrible. The amount of calls isn't the problem, it's their consistency. At one point in the second half, they called a foul on 8 straight possessions after calling just 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter.

The official with the mustache is terrible. Have seen him all three games and he hasn't disappointed in any.

I have now seen 3 different 9th region teams play at Scott and left with the same thought afterwards.....10th region officiating is absolutely horrible. The amount of calls isn't the problem, it's their consistency. At one point in the second half, they called a foul on 8 straight possessions after calling just 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter.

The official with the mustache is terrible. Have seen him all three games and he hasn't disappointed in any.

I assume video is on the site, right?