Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw

Featured Replies

On my way there.

 

I'll post the draw as it comes out.

 

Will post interviews and reaction later today.

  • Replies 143
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walter,

 

It might be kind of interesting to post how the draw works. Do they place a blank bracket and pull the four District winners out of a hat, then go ahead and pull the runners-up (with respect to not playing your District Runner up on your side? Can anyone attend? Is it the head coaches or AD's?

 

 

Just a thought.

Never mind. I see there is a live radio broadcast on another thread.

Never mind. I see there is a live radio broadcast on another thread.

 

what is it?

go to 9th region draw Sat morning thread with video. It is not up as of yet.

go to 9th region draw Sat morning thread with video. It is not up as of yet.

 

Oh, I've been hitting that one... nothing up yet except riveting commercials. Thanks.

I have a feeling Cooper will get the raw end just like last year when Dixie lost their district championship game and then Cooper drew them. Get ready for Cooper to draw Holmes.

I have a feeling Cooper will get the raw end just like last year when Dixie lost their district championship game and then Cooper drew them. Get ready for Cooper to draw Holmes.

 

Seemed to work out ok for Cooper last season.

Unbelievable, the stream is going in and out.

Seemed to work out ok for Cooper last season.

True, but i'd rather see Holmes and NCC beat eachother up before we meet them lol

Great video of Nell yapping with someone, I can almost hear her. :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.