Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 53 Conner 48

Featured Replies

Final from Hebron..

1514589_784810394862345_1805269493_n.jpg

 

Pictures from this game:

 

  • Author
Final from Hebron..

 

Cooper made shots and their free throws and Conner didn't. Congrats to the Cooper Jaguars on their win tonight.

Yes, I would hate to see the stat sheet on Conner free throws. The Pittman girl took over for Cooper near the end of the game. Nice closer.

Congrats to Cooper on the first win over Conner.

 

Very fun game to watch. Both teams played hard. Free throw shooting definitely hurt the Cougars tonight.

WOW!! I am shocked by this score!! Congrats to Cooper for getting the job done!! Were there many fouls called in this game?? I'm convinced that the 9th Region is wide open & the best free throw shooting team will be the 9th Region champs!!! No doubt Stamm will make this priority #1 for his team or Conner's hopes of making it to Region will be dashed again this year!!

Congrats to the Lady Jags on beating Conner for the first time. Great job by Coach Levandusky and the rest of the team.

Who is the Cooper girl in the picture above?

I think that's Grace Maniacci

I think that's Grace Maniacci

 

Correct

  • Author
Yes, I would hate to see the stat sheet on Conner free throws. The Pittman girl took over for Cooper near the end of the game. Nice closer.

 

Conner only made 11 of 31 attempts from the charity stripe and they didn't do much better from the field.

Conner only made 11 of 31 attempts from the charity stripe and they didn't do much better from the field.

 

I was told 27% from the field, 20 turnovers, and missed 21 FTs. Give Cooper some credit for that but 21 FTs? Yikes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.