Everything posted by CCMS47
-
Highlands 48 Campbell County 15 (Frosh)
Beechwood canceled on Campbell County on Tuesday and Dixie cancelled on Highlands on Monday. So Campbell stepped up and played Highlands again.
-
Campbell County 2 Bishop Brossart 1
I think Miller would love that Challenge. Believe it or not, Miller has been swinging the bat a little more since the Highlands game and it is paying off for the Camels with her batting Average at .476 and OBP .621. Which is pretty good for a freshman. Also to throw out there. Jessica Walsh is also tearing it up hitting .524 with OBP of .630. Can't wait to see what these girls do in 3 years.
-
Top returning freshman KY High School softball. Class of 2019
She plays 14u for the NKY Stealers. I am sure there are many girls in the state that can run and that I have not seen play, but I do know as far as watching some of Millers games, the girl can flat out run. She plays a great center field and hits left handed. Granted she still has a lot to work on, as do most of these girls because they are so young but I will be willing to bet by time she is a senior she may be one of the better players around. Good Luck to all teams as the season begins. Hopefully this rain goes away.
-
Top returning freshman KY High School softball. Class of 2019
Mckinlee Miller from Campbell County has to be put into this conversation. She started last year as an eight grader for Campbell County in Center Field and if I am not mistaken was their lead off hitting. She also plays Centerfield for the NKY Steelers. She is a left handed hitter and may be one of the fastest girls in NKY if not the state. Lets just say, if she hits the ball on the ground, you are not getting her out. Also from Campbell County is Jessica Walsh. She started 3rd base for the Camels last year as an eight grader and can flat out hit the softball. Both of these girls will make a lot of noise in the next couple of years and will be exciting to watch.
-
Freshman NKY Football
Camel just beat Ryle tonight 27-6 so it's already changed.
-
Campbell County @ Ryle freshman
27-12 Camels final.
-
Carson Plessinger 2014 Junior Highlights
Nothing like putting a kid down on his highlight video. Yes he's probably more of a running back than QB. He's actually probably one of the best middle linebackers in nky. Unfortunately he converted to Qb last year because he is just a great athlete. Mr. Plessinger will be a force next year. Good luck to him. And I think against those four teams you talked about their were a combine of 3 Qb scrambles. Besides trinity, I don't think anyone did much against Dixie. They were the best team in Nky this past year IMO.
-
Simon Kenton/Lafayette Updates
Called this one.
-
Lafayette 35 Campbell County 21
Sk will beat these guys by 2 touchdowns. Camels beat themselves tonight. Their Qb went out in the 2nd quarter also. Good luck to all the NKY teams next week.
-
Ryle 21 Campbell County 14 (OT)
From the sounds of it you would make a great coach. Did you apply anywhere with all these suggestions about what coaches need to do.
-
Dixie Heights / Campbell County Predictions
Oh yeah I forgot about the four turnovers in the first half by CC.
-
Dixie Heights / Campbell County Predictions
When did CC struggle with Cooper. If I remember correctly Cooper had negative yards rushing against CC?
-
Simon Kenton 24 Ryle 17
Ryle got the ball back with about 2:25 left in game. Looked like to me they were playing for overtime by running the ball. They called a timeout with 26 seconds left to avoid a delay of game and to punt the ball away and then thats when the punter hit the ground on about ryles own 15 giving the ball back to SK. You would have thought SK would have just kicked a field goal to win the game but instead they threw the ball on first down which should have been picked and then threw it again on second down resulting in a touchdown.
-
Campbell County 14 Highlands 8 OT (JV)
Terrible because CCHS beat them or terrible because we have an adult calling out a bunch of sophomore's in High School? Either way great win Camels. Keep up the hard work. Things are starting to change. Good luck to both teams this season.
-
Highlands 23 Campbell County 16
Lickert has never coached at Harrison. As far as HHS calling off the dogs, CCHS simply outplayed HHS for three quaters.
-
Best Offensive Lineman in NKY for 2014
In order for him to be considered a good lineman he must play football first..
- Campbell County 2014
-
West 28 East 20 (2014 NKY East/West All Star Game)
Pretty sure it's just seniors.
-
NKY 6A District Predictions
Cause thats all you need is a running back and a receiver.
-
2014 Top Returning NKY Football Players
I would have to agree with you. They have been very strong up front.
-
2014 Top Returning NKY Football Players
You can throw Jordan Mason from CC in that mix too.
-
Dale Mueller has stepped down...
Man I don't pay attention to most of your post but you are a piece of work. What a joke. On a good note Dale you are one of the best and it showed. Congrats on your achievements.
-
Who are the favorites for the Ryle coaching opening?
Why would you leave Highlands when you can give up 35-40 points a game and still win?? Sounds crazy to me...:puke:
-
Newport Central Catholic 49 Somerset 48 (2OT)
I thought it was crazy how many people were on the sidelines for Newcath, as far as fans. Is there a rule against who can or can not be on the sideline? I would think it should be players and coaches or just people that are involved with the team. There should be no fans aloud on the sideline. There were a couple times where I saw some of the guys actually on the field of play rooting for the kids. I think its great that they love the game that much but fans should not be aloud on the sideline. This could affect the other team and no one knows what is being said. There was one time where the ref had to warm them to get back. I think it just looks unprofessional with a bunch of dads yelling on the sidelines. If your going to stand over there then be quiet or go up in the stands....JMO
-
Butler 29 Simon Kenton 14
Do you think the Sk coaches and players took Butler lightly because they only beat Campbell by 7? Butler is a big play offense but I really didn't see them putting up 29 on Sk. Campbell held them to 137 total yards and 89 of those came on one play and 3 turnovers by their offense. I had a feeling Sk would struggle on Offense. They have not played a team yet this year that can man you up on the outside and load the box to stop the run. Butler is a very good and physical team and I wish them luck. Hope they win it.