Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 23 Campbell County 16

Featured Replies

  • Replies 80
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job by the Campbell County O line in the second half. I like that group led by center Jordan Mason. They are a good quality group.

  • Author

I figured the Bluebirds would be challenged tonight. They were up 23-0 at half, but Campbell played much better after halftime.

I figured the Bluebirds would be challenged tonight. They were up 23-0 at half, but Campbell played much better after halftime.

 

Did Highlands call off the dogs?

Could be a long season if Mills is out.

I figured the Bluebirds would be challenged tonight. They were up 23-0 at half, but Campbell played much better after halftime.

 

Campbell looked like they were playing the name on the front of the jersey in the first half. They settled down nicely and played strong football in second half. Very nice outing for the Camels. Hopefully they build off this second half.

Lickert seems to have things going in the right direction in Alexandria. He's won at every stop of his coaching career, correct?

Did Highlands call off the dogs?

 

Campbell outplayed them in second half and Bluebirds just too many penalties.

  • Author
Lickert seems to have things going in the right direction in Alexandria. He's won at every stop of his coaching career, correct?

 

I believe so with exception to Harrison County.

I believe so with exception to Harrison County.

 

When was he there? I knew he was at Dayton, Holmes, and CC.

Well not too impressed by the birds tonight. QB locks on one receiver, running game non existent. Give the camels props. Their line decided to block in the second half and controlled the LOS. Lots of work to do.

Plessinger had a heckuva game for CC.

 

The one handed grab by Mayer in tight coverage was pretty nice as well.

  • Author
When was he there? I knew he was at Dayton, Holmes, and CC.

 

I believe Harrison County was Coach Lickert's first head coaching job before coming to Dayton. I think he was there for a season or two.

Well not too impressed by the birds tonight. QB locks on one receiver, running game non existent. Give the camels props. Their line decided to block in the second half and controlled the LOS. Lots of work to do.

 

:popcorn:

Campbell came out and really dominated up front in the second half. IF this is a predictor of things to come with the Camels and they can play that physical, they have a shot at a really good season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.