Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 21 Campbell County 14 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge win for Ryle.

 

The Campbell loss makes the game next week with Boone the battle for the 4 seed.

Great job Ryle! Crush Dixie next!!!

Two teams I don't understand. Start of the season to now they have flip flopped.

Two teams I don't understand.

 

I don't think Ryle is tough to understand. Campbell maybe a little tougher to figure.

Great job Ryle! Crush Dixie next!!!

 

Be careful what you wish for. That just might make the Neers a 3 seed depending on the tie breakers! If that happens, SK will get SC in the first round because it looks like they are going to be the 2 seed.

Edited by Colonel Don

Huge win for Ryle.

 

The Campbell loss makes the game next week with Boone the battle for the 4 seed.

 

Boone should win this game by 4 td's, but they won't, and it will be close, and a Boone win.

 

Why is Campbell so bad? Do they have key injuries, or can their coaches just not game plan a win?

Boone should win this game by 4 td's, but they won't, and it will be close, and a Boone win.

 

Why is Campbell so bad? Do they have key injuries, or can their coaches just not game plan a win?

 

I don't know how you equate a Campbell OT loss to Ryle with a Boone win over Campbell but I am all ears?

I don't know how you equate a Campbell OT loss to Ryle with a Boone win over Campbell but I am all ears?

 

Campbell's not good, Boone isn't either, but their better than Campbell.

 

 

Answer the second part of my post, whats Campbell's problem?

Campbell's not good, Boone isn't either, but their better than Campbell.

 

 

Answer the second part of my post, whats Campbell's problem?

 

From the sounds of it you would make a great coach. Did you apply anywhere with all these suggestions about what coaches need to do.

This outcome did not surprise me at all. CC is on the same path as SK and Ryle is really on the rise and looks like the coach really has turned around this team.

 

How did England do?

Boone should win this game by 4 td's, but they won't, and it will be close, and a Boone win.

 

Why is Campbell so bad? Do they have key injuries, or can their coaches just not game plan a win?

I didnt see this game but Campbell's problem I would guess if they are playing the same as they did earlier is their offense is very one dimensional. They can't throw and that cost them.

From the sounds of it you would make a great coach. Did you apply anywhere with all these suggestions about what coaches need to do.

 

Where did I say Campbell needed to do anything? I simple asked a question of what is wrong with Campbell, I haven't seen them play. I do know they have talent on that team, that's why I ask what the issue is.

I didnt see this game but Campbell's problem I would guess if they are playing the same as they did earlier is their offense is very one dimensional. They can't throw and that cost them.

 

Could be, I have yet to see them play. I know they have talent on that team, I know Coach L is a very good coach, so something isn't adding up. You don't play Highlands in a close game, then get the hump kicked out of you for 2 weeks without it being something.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.