Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 2 Bishop Brossart 1

Featured Replies

Great game by both teams tonight, but the winning streak of Brossart is OVER!! We made it a closer game than it should have been, but a win is a win. Great job Camels!!! Leicht on the mound was outstanding, changing speeds and keeping hits to a very minimal, she also did it with her bat!

Ashley Leicht did a very nice job in the circle for the Lady Camels...definitely kept them off balance and made some quality pitches when she had to. Very competitive game that game down to the final at bat. Senior Danielle Orick coming through like a leader for the Camels with game-winning sac fly.

  • Author

Stand out players for Campbell IMO were:

Leicht, Orick, and Walsh

Stand out players for Brossart IMO were:

Graus

Great game by both teams! Hopefully we show up even more when District comes and play much better.

I'd agree with your stand out players in this game...but i'd add Megan Seiter for Brossart for her pitching, and I'd also add Miller CF for the Lady Camels...she puts so much pressure on the defense with her speed...couple of real nice atbats too and the double to set up the winning sac fly...just so smooth defensively too..girl has a real future in softball.

 

I think the Lady Stangs have a lot to improve on as well and need to come prepared to play in the District....i feel these two teams should meet up again in the finals, and it'll be another competitive game that could go either way (whoever is playing better obviously).

 

Brossart definitely left some runs off the board too with base running and not getting the timely hits...but kudos to the Leicht pitching for moving the ball around. I feel both teams were victimized by some calls that could have went the other way...biggest one might have been the Graus force play at the plate where she was called out....from my vantage point she was sliding across the plate when the catcher caught the ball....but that was just my vantage point.

 

Good luck the rest of the season!

I'd agree with your stand out players in this game...but i'd add Megan Seiter for Brossart for her pitching, and I'd also add Miller CF for the Lady Camels...she puts so much pressure on the defense with her speed...couple of real nice at bats too and the double to set up the winning sac fly...just so smooth defensively too..girl has a real future in softball.

 

I think the Lady Stangs have a lot to improve on as well and need to come prepared to play in the District....i feel these two teams should meet up again in the finals, and it'll be another competitive game that could go either way (whoever is playing better obviously).

 

Brossart definitely left some runs off the board too with base running and not getting the timely hits...but kudos to the Leicht pitching for moving the ball around. I feel both teams were victimized by some calls that could have went the other way...biggest one might have been the Graus force play at the plate where she was called out....from my vantage point she was sliding across the plate when the catcher caught the ball....but that was just my vantage point.

 

Good luck the rest of the season!

 

What did Miller do in her at bats.....Bunt? Slap?

 

You need to get a better vantage point. :lol2:

You are right about my vantage point...

 

I think Miller hit a crisp grounder to third...lined out to left...then doubled down leftfield line...

Oh, and also from my vantage point, she beat out an infield single too.....

  • Author

From my vantage point, Graus is just as quick, maybe quicker! That girl can get down the line! Covers a lot of ground at shortstop as well...... That's my vantage point

From my vantage point, Graus is just as quick, maybe quicker! That girl can get down the line! Covers a lot of ground at shortstop as well...... That's my vantage point

 

Are you saying Graus is faster than Miller?

  • Author
Are you saying Graus is faster than Miller?

I said Maybe.... I would say it would be very close in a race IMO

I said Maybe.... I would say it would be very close in a race IMO

 

Line 'em up....I have no doubt both would welcome the challenge

I think Miller would love that Challenge. Believe it or not, Miller has been swinging the bat a little more since the Highlands game and it is paying off for the Camels with her batting Average at .476 and OBP .621. Which is pretty good for a freshman. Also to throw out there. Jessica Walsh is also tearing it up hitting .524 with OBP of .630. Can't wait to see what these girls do in 3 years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.