Everything posted by EyeInTheSky12209
-
Franklin County 35 Anderson County 21
Shocked, but proud of the Flyers to take the victory.
-
The 2014 Best of the Bluegrass State team has been selected
Congrats on Coach Craig Foley and Jalen Washington
-
Kentucky Class 1A Football Rankings for 10-13
If Frankfort had beat Franklin County and went to Naples, FL and won, would they be Top 2 in 1A also?
-
Anderson County vs. Franklin County
Anderson County pulls this one out. AC 37 FC 21
-
Franklin County 14 Woodford County 6
Not happy to see The Flyers struggle, would love to see them win every game 30-40+.
- 2014 Pick 10 Contest (Week #9) - ALL PERFECT entries get $50
-
Kentucky Class 1A Football Rankings for 10-13
Looks good, I am ready for the playoffs!
-
Frankfort @ Bracken County Predictions
I remember the 84-0 game, could have been 100-0 :isurrender: I will take Frankfort this week. Starters should get an early rest this game. Frankfort 54 Bracken 0 Frankfort goes up 37-0 at halftime (JV finishes out the 2nd half)
-
Franklin County 14 Woodford County 6
Thought Franklin County would win by 30+. :idunno:
-
Frankfort 28 Paris 6
Congrats to The Panthers! Retired..I have your chilli dog on hand! But I love to see the Panthers fight through injuries and adversity of coming back from a long Florida trip. Thought this one might have been closer, I guess Paris really showed their true colors? :ohbrother: Roll on Panthers to the District Title
-
Western Hills/Garrard County Predictions
Garrard Co names the score. But I would love to see Western Hills pull the upset. Garrard 48 Western Hills 7 *if there was an upset it would look something like* Garrard 27 Western Hills 30
-
Can any 1-a team even stay with this Beechwood team?
Okay maybe the second round is pushing it. But I do see Frankfort not beating Beechwood @ Beechwood this year
-
Weather shortened games.
Thank you
-
Woodford County @ Franklin County Predictions
With the Flyers coming off an emotional (im sure) loss to East Jessamine, will The Flyers bounce back and defeat the 1-5 Yellowjackets? I am going with Flyers 49-21
-
Weather shortened games.
I don't know, im confused. So Weather canceled games are not made up? It goes as a Tie or a loss? Or What? Say you had a team like Male playing (no offense) a 1A school that is like 0-8, say That 1A School jumps out and scores 3-0. Then they cancel the game and it goes on the record as a tie or whatever and then the 1A school was awarded the victory over Male!?
-
Frankfort @ Paris
Sounds good! :clap:
-
First Baptist Academy (FL) 41 Frankfort 12
Wish the best of luck
-
Bellevue at Beechwood Predictions
Beechwood names the score. Running clock quick. Beechwood 62 Bellevue 6
-
Frankfort @ Paris
Yes I am at every KHSAA football game, I am.. The Eye In The Sky. :wave:
-
Frankfort @ Paris
Yes
-
Frankfort @ Paris
I disagree, I think Panthers let this one slip away. Just my opinion though.
-
Frankfort @ Paris
Frankfort is too banged up mentally, physically and coming off a long trip from Florida, I heard another key player is loss. This one is at Paris, Paris takes this one 34-14
-
First Baptist Academy (FL) 41 Frankfort 12
Coach, how many did you lose for the season, I heard through the halls of BW that #7 is out :ohbrother:
-
Can any 1-a team even stay with this Beechwood team?
LCA is not 1A anymore, Frankfort can not compete with Beechwood this year they have too many key players out for the year, Frankfort will be lucky to make it past the second round.
-
Frankfort @ First Baptist Academy (Naples, Fla.)
I noticed, Trinity looks like a traveling team: Aug 22, 14 Ensworth, TN away (L) 14 - 21 Click Aug 29, 14 Carmel, IN home (L) 7 - 10 Click Sep 5, 14 Imhotep Charter School, PA home (W) 30 - 6 Click Sep 12, 14 Colerain, OH away (W) 36 - 27 Click Sep 19, 14 Cocoa, FL home (W) 35 - 32 Click Sep 26, 14 Indianapolis Cathedral, IN away (W) 31 - 19 Click Oct 3, 14 St. Xavier 8:00 PM Oct 10, 14 DuPont Manual away 7:30 PM Oct 17, 14 Male home 7:30 PM Oct 31, 14 Archbishop Moeller, OH But for 1A Frankfort this is awesome!!!