Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I KNOW DO U

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by I KNOW DO U

  1. I do believe the last time was 90??? At Hazard and we won.....right Ram??
  2. Bac....are you our new adopted Ram fan for the year?????
  3. I don't care if it's 6-0 as long as the Rams win.Thats all you want to do the first game of the season is just win
  4. We wait all year for 10 to 15 weeks of football then it's gone in a blink of a eye.Just not fair........the woes of a football fan!Hahahahaha Rams by as much as they want Go Rams
  5. Newark.....very nice job.I know everybody appreciates the time and Energy that you put into this. Keep up the good work.
  6. So Newark......how overrated is Raceland this year??
  7. Does that illegal pitch really make that much of a difference when it comes to putting the bat on the ball? I mean yeah it looks illegal but I don't think the Pitcher getting that much of an advantage
  8. So what's going on out there? Is anybody else playing?Is the tournament called off?Do we have any other scores??
  9. Lawnboy.....keep us updated please.
  10. Good for the girls
  11. At least the teams get to eat bbq
  12. Don't see the Rams putting a running clock on anybody.This will be a good game.This version of the Rams just isn't a typical team that we put on the field.We shall see
  13. Is that 6 straight wins for the Rams over Russell now???
  14. Other states also have their hands in the cookie jar a lot deeper then we would like them to here in Kentucky
  15. Is there no live feed for this game
  16. Bad coaching put the Rams in some tough spots.4th and one....we decide to fake put instead of lining up and going for it.We run the QB way to much.We kept trying to get the corner all night and couldn't,but it didn't stop us from trying.Late in the game,3rd and a mile,in your own territory you throw the ball.Its tipped and picked.If Greenup had any offense they win this game.Rams are just not that good this year.From here on out I don't know where the wins come from?The only thing I take from this game is a bad Raceland team can beat a "good" Greenup team.
  17. Long season ahead for the Rams
  18. I love reading what all of you old farts have written in this chat.HAHAHAHA
  19. If the weather this Friday is as nice as last Saturday's I don't care who wins.Ill just be happy to be outside on a great night to watch football.You believe that T-Cats?
  20. So this pass play that has comet2 upset,didn't it come after West attempted a onside kick that Raceland recovered just after West had scored?If the Comets weren't done playing then why do you expect the Rams to stop playing comet2?
  21. West was 0 of ten on third down conversions and had 4 first downs for the game.One long run and one long TD pass is all West had,and the two kick returns.Rams look slow to me.Snyder look really slow and if we have to throw the ball it's going to be bad. Wrong year for the Rams to finally beef up their schedule . Maybe they can get things fixed by the end of the year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.