Raceland 12 Greenup County 6

oldrambler

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rams used defense to win this one, deciding TD was an Int. / pick 6 by the Rams Jameson.

Raceland's defense completely shut down the GC running game, -2 yds. rushing. 68 yds. passing.

A much Needed W for Raceland. Way to go Rams ! No huge celebration guys, you expected to win. Enjoy this 5th consecutive victory over a rival tonight. Then, get your mind fixed on next week.

As Always .... A Great Day to be a RAM !

We got alot of work to do offensively. Turnovers and dumb penalties made this game much closer than it shoukd have been. Realistically it should have been a 35-6 win. But it wasnt, defense was lights out only giving up 11 yards passing in the second half and kelt gc in the neg rushing. If our offense comes around we will be a tough out. Defense has to get some help and be able to get off the field though.

Bad coaching put the Rams in some tough spots.4th and one....we decide to fake put instead of lining up and going for it.We run the QB way to much.We kept trying to get the corner all night and couldn't,but it didn't stop us from trying.Late in the game,3rd and a mile,in your own territory you throw the ball.Its tipped and picked.If Greenup had any offense they win this game.Rams are just not that good this year.From here on out I don't know where the wins come from?The only thing I take from this game is a bad Raceland team can beat a "good" Greenup team.

Bad coaching put the Rams in some tough spots.4th and one....we decide to fake put instead of lining up and going for it.We run the QB way to much.We kept trying to get the corner all night and couldn't,but it didn't stop us from trying.Late in the game,3rd and a mile,in your own territory you throw the ball.Its tipped and picked.If Greenup had any offense they win this game.Rams are just not that good this year.From here on out I don't know where the wins come from?The only thing I take from this game is a bad Raceland team can beat a "good" Greenup team.

You ball do run ISO with the QB a lot and it really doesn't work from what I've saw. All this team needs is that one great offensive playmaker