Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 12 Greenup County 6

Featured Replies

I think they need to run it up the middle with bailey walker. Look at that line and they try to throw the ball.

Bailey Walker is their RB who runs the hardest without a doubt. I don't know if he has fumbling issues but from what someone said on here I assume he does. Either way he's good. One of the receivers who put a bunch on East was pretty good.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bailey is the over all best back when he doesnt fumble or make silly mistakes. He runs and fights so hard sometimes though, that it seems like he is stiff arming with his free hand, but still trying to push with the arm he is cradling with. But, Kane Snyder has started to look like the Kane we saw last year. I agree that I Black should get a shot with the 1s in some actually game time. What could it hurt? We just seem to be lost offensively at times. Idk what was going on with Nathaniel, he hasnt made bad decisions all year, but last night, he did. He will learn from it though and like I always say, he has a great QB coach in Grizzle and Im sure he gets an earfull when they watch film. Watching our defense last night though, Im confident that we will be in the thick of things no matter what happens with the offense. If we get things lined out offensively, we are the team we all thought we were going to be. We are through our easy part of the schedule by a long shot. Better get things figured out soon.

  • Author
Better stay focused, Valley QB is very good!
ALL of Valley is very, very good. Valley has a D lineman committed to Ohio State, QB, RB and two WR's going D1.
  • Author
I certainly don't condone what some idiot did in this situation, but u don't know the whole story.

Greenup's coaches were told to lock their locker room after they exited after halftime and they didn't. Don't try to insinuate that the school is at fault because of one idiot's actions.

When I made my post / quote of devilmusketeer earlier on this subject...I Did Not Know this. Of course it should never happen and some idiot / thug thought they were being bad a I guess. Having said that ....Common Freakin' Sense should tell a person that if they are advised / told to lock a door then it would probably be a good idea to lock the door. :ohbrother:
  • Author
And I forgot. This incident is embarrassing to all of the good people in Raceland-Worthington. I hope the cameras caught a glimpse of this/these idiots. I hope all of the GC people out there know how sorry we are this happened.
Exactly ... nothing excuses the action but "Locking the Dang Door" just may had prevented it.

 

I do hope that the security Cameras / tapes caught this and maybe we can get this idiot justice.

ALL of Valley is very, very good. Valley has a D lineman committed to Ohio State, QB, RB and two WR's going D1.

 

Whos the DL? Couldnt find him on the OSU commit/offer page. 4 D1 players on offense is pretty impressive! The #1high school team Bishop Gorman only had 5 last year..

  • Author
Whos the DL? Couldnt find him on the OSU commit/offer page. 4 D1 players on offense is pretty impressive! The #1high school team Bishop Gorman only had 5 last year..
Don't know the name. This info came from a Valley school board member.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.