Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/East Carter Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Didn't see other thread posted, please delete

  • Author

Raiders go 3 and out, mess up snap on punt Rams recover, score after unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

 

 

Snyder TD run Rams miss XP

 

 

Rams 6-0

Depending on which way that's coming from , delay may be longer ... we have storms / lighting here in Raceland ....

  • Author

Told the game is gonna be played tomorrow apparently. Funny, I think I the same exact thing (and score) happened last year

Yup same song different verse. Last year it was due to a monsoon of rain. Maybe I will get to make it over to Grayson and catch the ball game now.

Rain, storms worse here / Russell/ironton cancelled

Told the game is gonna be played tomorrow apparently. Funny, I think I the same exact thing (and score) happened last year

are you talking about Raceland/East game cancelled ?

Raceland / East to pick up Sat. @ 7:30

  • Author

Raceland up front is just gonna be too much I think. Raiders are improved but Rams are an established title contender.

 

Prove me wrong East.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.