• Ashland
    • Raceland

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So your saying for the Rams to have a chance that the puttycats have to play bad.

Typical Ashland fan.

I take offense to that. It's not a typical Ashland fan. Most Ashland fans are good sports, and win or lose with class. And you disrespecting the Tomcats says you're not the typical Raceland fan.

So your saying for the Rams to have a chance that the puttycats have to play bad.

Typical Ashland fan.

Pretty much yes. If Ashland takes half the game off like last year we can lose. If Ashland plays great it's not close. Typical Raceland fan thinks their little school is FTH.For Ashland to lose this game they will have to help the rams A LOT.

P.S. Roberts, Brown and Thomas are far behind Baker in the speed category either. Too much speed for the little rams to contain. Sorry Felica.

Tell me more about Brown and Thomas. I don't know much about them.

Pretty much yes. If Ashland takes half the game off like last year we can lose. If Ashland plays great it's not close. Typical Raceland fan thinks their little school is FTH.For Ashland to lose this game they will have to help the rams A LOT.
FTH got steamrolled last night, so there's that. My papaw used to say "don't let your alligator mouth overrun your hummingbird rearend" only a bit more colorfully.

All 3 of them about the same size weight and athletic ability. Brown did not play last season. His freshman season at the wood believe he rushed it for over 1000 and is quick. Thomas kid don't know much about him. I ran into him at soccer we talked he told me he will play DB and RB. Very very good looking athlete.

FTH got steamrolled last night, so there's that. My papaw used to say "don't let your alligator mouth overrun your hummingbird rearend" only a bit more colorfully.

Yes they did but I would trade the next 10 years of 0-10 for their past 25 years of success. Just being honest if Raceland beats Ashland and they play GREAT I'll eat my crow and be the first to say Raceland is KING. Not going to happen though.

Yes they did but I would trade the next 10 years of 0-10 for their past 25 years of success. Just being honest if Raceland beats Ashland and they play GREAT I'll eat my crow and be the first to say Raceland is KING. Not going to happen though.

I have no idea who will win, but Raceland has been more than Ashland could handle frequently. The humble rout just isn't in you is it?