1A #2 Raceland @ 4A #4 Ashland 8-28

T-CATS

Who wins  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Ashland
    • Raceland

Well when I saw earlier that the other two would be playing other positions I just assumed. But now that JD McCoy is starting where will the other two play?

Roberts will be at RB/DB I believe. I'm not sure about Dowdy, I would assume he will spend some time at DB.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well when I saw earlier that the other two would be playing other positions I just assumed. But now that JD McCoy is starting where will the other two play?

Dowdy backup QB!! Roberts will start DB play RB if needed

I was super excited for the Freshman Ratliff to start... Now Im pretty disappointed in the news i have found out in that Love had a change of heart (Or Coach Dowdy wouldnt quit crying and stay out of his ear) and now Tate is the starting QB for tonight.....

I was super excited for the Freshman Ratliff to start... Now Im pretty disappointed in the news i have found out in that Love had a change of heart (Or Coach Dowdy wouldnt quit crying and stay out of his ear) and now Tate is the starting QB for tonight.....

Yep just heard same thing about a minute ago. Ratliff to play 2nd Quarter at least what I just heard.

Like is that official or are you Tomcat fans just sending smoke screens at Raceland fans, I'm expecting right now to get back tonight from Easts game and find out that Ashland actually doesn't have a quarterback they just run a bunch of reverses.

If official that is really surprising especially if announced to the team that freshman was the starter

Like is that official or are you Tomcat fans just sending smoke screens at Raceland fans, I'm expecting right now to get back tonight from Easts game and find out that Ashland actually doesn't have a quarterback they just run a bunch of reverses.

If official that is really surprising especially if announced to the team that freshman was the starter

From what I know Ratliff will be the starter. I think some are just joking around, smoke screens intended or not.