1A #2 Raceland @ 4A #4 Ashland 8-28

T-CATS

Who wins  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Ashland
    • Raceland

Im not sure why this Qb thing is such a big deal... 1. Just bc us on bluegrass preps dont know whos starting doesn't mean that the ones who the decision actually effects dont. 2. How many reps do you really need throughout a week to say hike, turn, and hand it to baker and watch him work?

:sssh:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if a quarterbacks only job is to hand off to the same player every time I will have hind practice handing off as many times as possible to reduce the risk of fumble.

Your thumbs are too fat to be posting from your phone. Cause I know you're opposed to hind practice.

Anyone of the 3 can hand it to 1 of the Firm and sit back and watch. Guessing we see all 3 take snaps and eventually the cream rises to the top. This isn't college ball you may see each get a series or 2 apiece. Love did attend Spurriers coaching camp on the spread a few years ago. He might be turning into the old ball coach. Play the hot hand.

Although Raceland may be pretty decent by season's end they don't have the 1. speed 2. (and for the first time) Desire / never quit mentality and 3. Overall talent that Ashland has. What Raceland does have over Ashland is coaching. A no comparison better head coach and staff than Ashland. With comparable teams, talent the coaching would put the Rams in the win coumn but as the old saying goes ... coaches don't play and Ashland has more playmakers than Raceland.

Should I be correct about Raceland's desire, not playing as hard and with no emotion as in years past then this one could get real ugly for the Rams.

Ashland wins going away with a running clock ...

I won't comment any further on this but I know if I were in any administration or coach at Ashland and knew about the Baker kid showing his butt and in the condition he looked to be in at Fairview's game last week then he wouldn't be playing Friday night.

Should that statement be wrong to post then I guess that it may cost me on bgp but that doesn't change what it appeared to be last Friday.

That's all I will say about it.

My kid and I have more then 1 all go to Ashland. My daughter is a junior and has class with Roberts. He isn't the QB. He will be a RB and DB kid is heck of an athlete and would be my choice to be QB. That leaves 2. Talking to some kids after school including some Football players I've found out who the back-up is and who the starter is.

I won't comment any further on this but I know if I were in any administration or coach at Ashland and knew about the Baker kid showing his butt and in the condition he looked to be in at Fairview's game last week then he wouldn't be playing Friday night.

Should that statement be wrong to post then I guess that it may cost me on bgp but that doesn't change what it appeared to be last Friday.

That's all I will say about it.

It was 2 weeks ago I know apples and oranges. Super star athletes get special treatment not saying I agree with it but it happens everywhere that's all I'm saying too.

Although Raceland may be pretty decent by season's end they don't have the 1. speed 2. (and for the first time) Desire / never quit mentality and 3. Overall talent that Ashland has. What Raceland does have over Ashland is coaching. A no comparison better head coach and staff than Ashland. With comparable teams, talent the coaching would put the Rams in the win coumn but as the old saying goes ... coaches don't play and Ashland has more playmakers than Raceland.

Should I be correct about Raceland's desire, not playing as hard and with no emotion as in years past then this one could get real ugly for the Rams.

Ashland wins going away with a running clock ...

Ashland has some dedicated and good coaches. The problem has been too many coaches wanting more and more desicion making to the point we had 2 offensive cords taking turns calling their plays and trying to install 2 different offenses last year. All that is fixed and Love has handed over the D to Tackett. Now he can concentrate on the OL DL and being the head coach. We will see how this turns out and should be a lot smoother but with all this talent they screw it up somebody's going to take the fall if we don't succeed.