1A #2 Raceland @ 4A #4 Ashland 8-28

T-CATS

Who wins  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Ashland
    • Raceland

RAMS ... I hope that your game preps are going well and that you come out ready to play RAM FOOTBALL for 4 qtrs. on Friday night. Ashland wants you there early in the season, preferably home opener for one reason - to throw a party for their fan base to want to encourage them to fill Putnam this season. Do you want to be their "puppet" this week or do you want to "shock the state" and come out of Putnam with a W. Yes, Ashland has one helluva football team and it's going to take everything that you have in you to get this one. Frankly, should you play as you did in your opener then it's going to be tough. I know and you know that you didn't play close to how you are capable of last week. ...... What's it going to be, playing with Ram Pride or Rams slide ... That part is your choice.

Play Every Play as it Will be Your Last and Leave Nothing on the Putnam turf when you leave ... only you have to look at yourself in the mirror. One can't lie to themselves, should you know deep inside that you personally gave absolutely all you have got then that's all that anyone ask.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RAMS ... I hope that your game preps are going well and that you come out ready to play RAM FOOTBALL for 4 qtrs. on Friday night. Ashland wants you there early in the season, preferably home opener for one reason - to throw a party for their fan base to want to encourage them to fill Putnam this season. Do you want to be their "puppet" this week or do you want to "shock the state" and come out of Putnam with a W. Yes, Ashland has one helluva football team and it's going to take everything that you have in you to get this one. Frankly, should you play as you did in your opener then it's going to be tough. I know and you know that you didn't play close to how you are capable of last week. ...... What's it going to be, playing with Ram Pride or Rams slide ... That part is your choice.

Play Every Play as it Will be Your Last and Leave Nothing on the Putnam turf when you leave ... only you have to look at yourself in the mirror. One can't lie to themselves, should you know deep inside that you personally gave absolutely all you have got then that's all that anyone ask.

Great post but I would like for them to be our "puppet" tomorrow night.

If Verity is suiting up against Raceland tomorrow night, then the answer is yes, they plan on losing.

Although, to be honest, I want no part of #5 . He looks like he's staring straight into my soul.

But look how small he is! I wouldn't worry about him if I were you.

It was 2 weeks ago I know apples and oranges. Super star athletes get special treatment not saying I agree with it but it happens everywhere that's all I'm saying too.

At Raceland, screw up and you're off the team or suspended from team.

Oh, well that's out of the blue then. Sorry, I assumed you were talking about something previously mentioned in the thread.

You know what was previously mentioned, I don't have to mention it. Just saying that our players are disciplined when their actions warrant it.

Just got back from meet the CATS. Love said his team has been beating on each other long enough. It's time to smack someone else around. I think Raceland is in trouble.

23 hours till the lips stop flappin' and the hits start slappin'! ! !

RAMS are READY TO RUMBLE ! ! ! ! !

You know what was previously mentioned, I don't have to mention it. Just saying that our players are disciplined when their actions warrant it.

I do, which is why I posted about it. But the way you said it makes it sound like "your" players are disciplined and "Ashlands" are not. I seriously doubt that's true.

I do, which is why I posted about it. But the way you said it makes it sound like "your" players are disciplined and "Ashlands" are not. I seriously doubt that's true.

Discipline was handed out numerous times last year.