Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigBaller

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigBaller

  1. Here we go..... this should be fun!
  2. Congrats to CCH on making it a Rivalry again! Best CCH team I have seen in a decade so it was no fluke! Was pumped to hear about the possible changes on Defense tonight for the Birds..... then nothing, no change! Just unreal.
  3. Totally agree with this and is one of the main reasons I just don't go to random games even though I live right next door to the school.
  4. Now that would be worth a listen.....
  5. Highlands allows everyone on the field after the game. If you really want you get can get close enough to the team to hear the post game speech, however I think most parents/friends stay away until they break it down. I can tell you some of the best family pictures we have was after a Highlands victory on the field with my son and the entire family that was in attendance. Any school not allowing this is missing out IMO. I know Harrison County blocked all non player access to the field after the game when the Birds played there last year.
  6. Highlands #1 are you going to the game tonight or were you planning on checking out some other area games?
  7. Wow! Didn't see this one coming!
  8. Can you just spell out 5A or 6A? Its hard to count the "A's" on my phone. Thanks and safe travels tonight!
  9. Highlands has a problem lately of hearing their own press over the summer. I guess 7 out of 8 doesn't help. Anyways let me say this if Highlands play Cooper, Dixie, SK, etc last year they would have lost and almost/maybe should have been beaten by CC last year. Not sure why they take until week 2 to get things going lately but they do. Enough of these 0-6 Threads!
  10. Anybody have Stats for Tdyballgame down in Nashvegas celebrating his 50th?
  11. Man that's a darn good Highlands Freshman team I watched last night!!! I haven't seen too many Freshman games since my son played Freshman ball 5 years ago so I don't have a lot to compare them to but I can tell you they seem like one of the most athletic teams from top to bottom. RB's where punishing guys, Defense was swarming to the ball like a typical Highlands team would and the Special Teams blew away my expectations. Good Luck this rest of year, you have me sold on attending some more games this year for sure.
  12. What do the Camels return on both sides of the ball? QB from what I remember last year is a heck of player and will give the front 7 for Highlands fits if they don't come to play.
  13. Wonder of it counts every time Hellbird hits refresh as a new view?
  14. Agreed! Was WR an issue last night? How many WR rotate this year for the Bird anyways?
  15. Thinking back I don't remember too many games where there was a sizable enough lead to throw Hergott in for some snaps and even if there were I believe he was hurt on and off throughout the year. Was there really a need to "showcase" him anyways? He pretty much had BYU wrapped up after his first couple of starts. The real question is how much does Beau doubling as the offensive coordinator last year hurt this years team?
  16. Curious to hear some details on this Greenup County team.
  17. Congrats Todd and family!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.