Bryan Station 36 Cooper 0

uk#1fan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see how Cooper regroups from this one... each of the past few years they have had losses like this but come out stronger at playoff time.

Got some good games coming up. Hopefully this puts Cooper back under the radar and let's the other teams play the overconfident target.

I am interested to hear from our Cooper fans exactly what happened tonight?
I wasn't there but it sounds like Cooper just faced a team that had their number tonight.

Not the end of the world. I don't think anyone claimed them to go undefeated this year. Only one person I know of has ever claimed that to happen for his team every single year and that teams has never done it either.....in 50 years. So it's all good.

Its football kids.

I am interested to hear from our Cooper fans exactly what happened tonight?

Obviously Coopers win over NCC and HHS are suddenly not that impressive. It's a little different playing teams in your own class. I 'm not a Cooper fan and I'm not a Cooper hater. Cooper has lot's of quality opponents to play, good luck with that.

Trinity scored 70 tonight and was very impressive. Bowling Green got hammered by X. Highlands got blown out by SC? I don't know but I think hell froze over.

Trinity, X, and SC are scary good, just glad HHS is in 5A.

Obviously Coopers win over NCC and HHS are suddenly not that impressive. It's a little different playing teams in your own class. I 'm not a Cooper fan and I'm not a Cooper hater. Cooper has lot's of quality opponents to play, good luck with that.

Trinity scored 70 tonight and was very impressive. Bowling Green got hammered by X. Highlands got blown out by SC? I don't know but I think hell froze over.

You got that right. How would you like to be the FOOL that decided it was best for Cooper to move up from 5A to 6A!?

That isn't even taking into account Male.

Part of this was Bryan Station. After the game with SK some things changed with Station, one of those time to smell the roses moments. That had some to do with it.

Now as to why Cooper laid an egg, who knows.

Can you translate this cryptic post about what changed for BS?

Watching the BS/Ryle scrimmage I thought Ryle more than held their own up front on both sides of the ball. Looking at the score it appears that BS controlled everything. To me this makes picking a favorite for the future Ryle/Cooper game even more difficult. Can't wait for the game to be played.