Bryan Station 36 Cooper 0

uk#1fan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone said any of that in the 2 games your team won. You guys built them up and now when they lose you look for excuses or the whole " why are we even playing" garbage. Clearly in the 2 games you won you were the better team on the field and tonight your team met their match and was manhandle. Good luck to your Jags the rest of the season!!

Wow! Now we have another one. BS is a good football team. Cooper will compete and win in some 6A games this year. Yes, they got taken to the wood shed tonight against BS, but will they give up? heck no. These kids will take the hand they have been dealt and play on. No one expects them to be 6A Champions. Why should they, when they never won 5A? The goal is to be competitive with the best, and tonight they had their best match since the BG State game (which SK has never made it to by the way). There's no excuses for the loss tonight, I have not seen one made other than the other team was better. So all of you BIG TIME talkers, line your boys up for the next battle and see how it turns out. Every dog has his day. I keep saying it's High School football boys, go play,have fun and ignore all of these fat butt couch potato dads that want to jump on you when yo loose a game. They are only wishing they still had you opportunities. Heck, some of them can't even hold a football, never the less talk football strategy. Oops I jumped off track! But you know who you are. Bryan Station is much better than what the SK film showed. I look for this team to be a contender late in the year if teams can't pressure that QB.

Wow! Now we have another one. BS is a good football team. Cooper will compete and win in some 6A games this year. Yes, they got taken to the wood shed tonight against BS, but will they give up? heck no. These kids will take the hand they have been dealt and play on. No one expects them to be 6A Champions. Why should they, when they never won 5A? The goal is to be competitive with the best, and tonight they had their best match since the BG State game (which SK has never made it to by the way). There's no excuses for the loss tonight, I have not seen one made other than the other team was better. So all of you BIG TIME talkers, line your boys up for the next battle and see how it turns out. Every dog has his day. I keep saying it's High School football boys, go play,have fun and ignore all of these fat butt couch potato dads that want to jump on you when yo loose a game. They are only wishing they still had you opportunities. Heck, some of them can't even hold a football, never the less talk football strategy. Oops I jumped off track! But you know who you are. Bryan Station is much better than what the SK film showed. I look for this team to be a contender late in the year if teams can't pressure that QB.

:laugh:

It's like I Can hear clearly, now that all the crap isn't in them, from some people. And this might be the best post yet.

Again, what does SK have to do with this game between Cooper and BS?????? U have no idea what you are talking about I honestly could careless about Cooper I'm basically stating my opinion on this game that's all. Go ahead and throw shade if it takes the focus off of this game. You are right about 1 thing, Cooper will bounce back and win a few games in 6A, as they should but I'm sure you guys took it to NCC and Highlands when your beloved Jags beat them so don't get your feelings hurt that someone other than UK fan is saying something about your team.

Are you saying Simon Kenton has never made it to the state championship game? If that is what you are saying, that is incorrect, SK made it to the finals in 2008.

And again Wow! SK played BS last week, I watched the film and I saw things tonight that I did not see in that SK Game. That, along with a certain SK poster brings them into the game. I don't know where you sit here, nore do I care, but I simply spoke on the perception of the BS performance tonight. If you look at Coopers history, usually they have a defensive answer, and tonight they had none! No hurt feelings here, kids are still healthy, and life goes on. It was just high school football, not World WarIII, why is everyone so worked up over a Cooper loss? Again, it's week 3. Cooper is not picked to win the 6A championship, so they will regroup and get ready for the next opponent. If you care less about Cooper,simply get off this post! If you go back and read previous NCC vs Cooper, and HHS vs Cooper post, very few people "took" it to NCC and Highlands after the wins. Why, because true Jag fans win and loose with pride. No need to brag and boast, just know that on any given Friday night, you can be on either side of that W/L column. Again, a bunch of grown ups over thinking and overreacting to high school football. I love this NKY comedy show!

Edited by FanofMany33

And again Wow! SK played BS last week, I watched the film and I saw things tonight that I did not see in that SK Game. That, along with a certain SK poster brings them into the game. I don't know where you sit here, nore do I care, but I simply spoke on the perception of the BS performance tonight. If you look at Coopers history, usually they have a defensive answer, and tonight they had none! No hurt feelings here, kids are still healthy, and life goes on. It was just high school football, not World WarIII, why is everyone so worked up over a Cooper loss? Again, it's week 3. Cooper is not picked to win the 6A championship, so they will regroup and get ready for the next opponent. If you care less about Cooper,simply get off this post! If you go back and read previous NCC vs Cooper, and HHS vs Cooper post, very few people "took" it to NCC and Highlands after the wins. Why, because true Jag fans win and loose with pride. No need to brag and boast, just know that on any given Friday night, you can be on either side of that W/L column. Again, a bunch of grown ups over thinking and overreacting to high school football. I love this NKY comedy show!

Is this post directed at me or is it just coincidence it posted after mine and it was meant for others?

Anyway, you mentioned earlier about the ability to talk strategy. I am not sure if I can talk strategy but I am interested to hear about what Bryan Station did tonight that you did not see on film.

That's a disappointing loss. I hope the Cooper boys, use it as fuel to improve rather than hang their heads about it.

I do agree that moving up to 6A was a mistake, but I'd be careful about being too negative or angry about it. If your teams hears all the parents and fans shouting that there's no way they can compete, they might start to believe it. The complaints are completely justified but should be handled quietly in my opinion.

It is a shame because I think they could have been a threat to the 5A title this year, or at least made it to the semi-finals, but it is the way it is. Accept the loss, learn from your mistakes, and improve.

I'm shocked Cooper couldn't score points. I guess TCA didn't have it as easy running against the BS athletes as he did Highlands and NCC.

Not taking Anything away from TCA correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure NCC held him to just 90 yards roughly. If that's the case he didn't have an easy running game against them.

Is this post directed at me or is it just coincidence it posted after mine and it was meant for others?

Anyway, you mentioned earlier about the ability to talk strategy. I am not sure if I can talk strategy but I am interested to hear about what Bryan Station did tonight that you did not see on film.

Not directed at you doubledeuce.

I'm by no means the grammar/spelling expert, but would someone please explain the difference between "lose" and "loose". It's not a typo, it is repeated in several post dating back to last season. I cringe each time I see it, and frankly it is like taking a rear end chewing from someone with a kool-aid mustache. You just "loose" all seriousness and validity. Sorry in advance, I couldn't resist.

At least you can laugh about it.

Anyone from Cooper that doesn't think this is a huge deal is an idiot. Cooper made a huge mistake.

Cooper is a State Championship contender in 5A. 6A, not so much. They're probably the third best team in a weak NKY region.