Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

royals 101

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by royals 101

  1. I think it is pretty obvious now that Barker is way farther down OSU's recruiting board than most Buckeye fans thought. There are a lot of Buckeye fans that wanted Barker to get an offer but since he still has not been offered the OSU staff must like the other QB's better. Best of luck to Drew!
  2. OSU has now also offered Brandon Harris. Looks like the ship has offically sailed for the Barker offer.
  3. Where will OSU be on his list if they do offer? That is the question.
  4. Don't know if Mike can coach or not but he can sure hit the golf ball!!
  5. What a game by the Panthers. It was obvious by the middle of the first quarter who wanted this game more. They hit big shot after big shot! I think Mason County's downfall was in the first half they did not run the offense through Johnson. As Randy stated above, Augusta had no answer for him inside but he hardly touched the ball the entire 2nd quarter. Now that Mason is out, I hope to see that matchup of Augusta vs Montgomery as I think Prewitt and Bach are the premier players in the Region. Bach is a fun player to watch. Does anyone know what colleges are looking at him so far?
  6. Anyone know how many points a game Bach is averaging this year? I know he has had some high scoring games. The one game I saw him this year he had a quite 30. Very good player! I will be in attendance and hoping for a Mason Co. win.
  7. He would look good in Scarlet & Gray!!!!!!!!! Congrats to James on a great High School Career and best of luck at the next level!
  8. Quick, Hatcher and Timmons will all be in Columbus this weekend for the Nebraska game according to reports.
  9. Good sign for OSU is that this weekend's visit is an unofficial visit. He has already stated his official visit to OSU will be for the Michigan game. There are also rumors starting on the OSU board that OSU is also interested in his teammate Hatcher, who is a USC commit. I also think Timmons has a real interest in OSU.
  10. From everything I have heard Mason County will start true freshman, Jake O'Mara at QB. I heard he was pretty good in the scrimage against Ashland.
  11. Mason should be good this year but the State Championship talk is way to premature for this team. They have a question mark at QB and will likely be starting a Freshman. When you have to put Harris in the wildcat, the offense becomes very predictable. They need to be able to throw the ball in order to keep the defense honest. Harris is an absolute stud and will at times have to put this team on his back. We should know a little more of what direction they will go at QB in the coming weeks.
  12. Here is the schedule that was in the Maysville paper website. http://www.maysville-online.com/news/opinion/blogs/sports_perspectives_with_ron_bailey/article_607ed4da-9531-11e0-ab6b-001cc4c03286.html
  13. I don't consider that to be a brave post, just facing the music and being able to admit when I am wrong. I agree with bugatti, the word neutralizing is much better word than dominating or owned. I have to give all the Final Four teams credit even though I would have never picked this final four if you would have given me 100 brackets to fill out. Look at the teams these four teams had to beat, none of them had an easy road to get where they are at.
  14. I came back to the board to take my medicine as I was wrong on my predictions on this game. As you read this now UK has already advanced to the Final Four and my Buckeyes are relegated to watching it on TV. I had the great pleasure of spending the weekend at my inlaws, who are all UK fans, and have received numerous phone calls and text messages from all my friends, which are all UK fans as well. I think it is safe to say that I will not receive near the abuse on here that I received all weekend. I wanted to say congratulations to UK as they showed that they are a great defensive team that hits timely shots. I think at no point in game planning for Kentucky did they think that Harrelson and Liggins would beat them. I had the same thoughts going into the game. For those of you that say Harrelson dominated Sullenger, I just don't see how you can have a line of 21 and 16 and be dominated. I said in previous posts that if jorts would just defend Sullenger and not try to block shots he would hold his own and he did. Liggins is the player that suprised me. I have watched UK several times this year and this is the first time I had seen them use him as the primary ball handler and to me this was the key to the game because we all knew going in that Deibler was not a great defender. This was the key to the game along with Ohio States second best shooter going 2-16. For those that said Craft was not quick enough to guard Knight, I think we found the answer to that as well. I think this is why UK went to Liggins to handle the ball to try and free up knight a little more. When I said earlier that UK hits timely shots, that especially goes for Knight. When Uk really needs a basket he finds a way to get it in the hoop. I would be lying if I said I still didn't think OSU had the better team but it only matter for those two hours on Friday night. I am prepared for any backlash that I may receive and just want it to be know that I have not had access to a compluter until today and that is why I am just now posting. With Sullenger and probalby Buford coming back next year OSU should be locked and loaded for another good year next year. Matta did get out coached for what it is worth.
  15. Eastern has 4 players that have siged with Division 1 schools. They are very good and have been all year, but I expected GRC to al least give them a game. I am just listening but GRC has not ben in the game since the opening tip.
  16. Looks like th Hyatt bar might get some early action!
  17. Wow!!! GRC with only 3 field goals in the first half
  18. GRC up 34-20 3:44 left in third
  19. I had not really looked at the brackets until today. That potential second round game with the 7th Region winner Eastern/J-town could be the highest profile game of the whole tournament.
  20. Congrats from a Mason Co. fan! You are definetly the best equipped team to represent our region. These Seniors have been a joy to watch the last several years and now it is there chance to bring the hardware back to the 10th Region! Good Luck!!
  21. I see GRC winning this game and representing the 10th Region at Rupp. I think if they win they will be one of the favorites to cut the nets down along with the Eastern/J-town winner. There is alot of pressure on them for this game but I agree with the above post that if they concentrate on getting the ball inside they should win.
  22. Pendleton had a great crowd last night and also had a large and loud student section. I usually sit on the opposing teams side in the upper seats because at most home games there is never anybody over there. Last night I did not have a choice with the crowd Pendleton brought. I expect the same type of crown from them on Saturday.
  23. This whole where fans sit thing is getting really old. Should the opposing teams student section sit behind the other teams bench, absolutly not, and that needs to be corrected but other than that what makes the difference which side the fans sit on. The gym is symetrical and equal on both sides. I don't think which side of the gym the fans sit on is going to effect the outcome of the game. I enjoyed the games last night and sat on the Montgomery Co/Campbell County side of the gym and I can assure you Mason did not make any extra threes or get any steals because of where I was sitting.
  24. I received an update this morning and will not go into details but lets just say it does not look good. Murph is a one of kind guy and has dedicated a lot of his time to Mason County Athletics. All we can do as friends or loved ones is to pray at this point.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.