Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 Paul Hornung Winner Announced

Featured Replies

Just saw that Trinity's James Quick wins Hornung Award as Kentucky's best player. Congrats to one of the best I have ever seen. I will miss watching him.

Edited by SHAMROCK69

Sincere congratulations to a great player.

I still remember talking to Jody Demling at a T basketball game when James was a frosh. He said the kid had a chance to play on Sundays.

Well deserved and earned. Have seen him play in person quite a few times and he's really the real deal!

He is no doubt the best in Kentucky. Save your arguements for another day... he is the man and will make some college coach very happy.

Just saw that Trinity's James Quick wins Hornung Award as Kentucky's best player. Congrats to one of the best I have ever seen. I will miss watching him.

 

I believe you'll be able to watch him for a very long time.

He would look good in Scarlet & Gray!!!!!!!!! Congrats to James on a great High School Career and best of luck at the next level!

Congrats to James! He is a great player and person. #17 jersey will be retired next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.