Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Lafayette Predictions

Who Wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Lafayette
      47%
    • Mason County
      52%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

6A Lafayette visits BGP 3A #5 Mason County on Friday. Your thoughts? Will Lafayette bring their band?

Mason wins by 14+

 

Mason 42

Lafayette 27

Lafayette will run and run and run again.....control clock and win 17-14......

Who's QB for Royals this season?

Lafayette will run and run and run again.....control clock and win 17-14......

 

If Lafayette can do run and not fumble, they win. Two or more turnovers, they lose.

From everything I have heard Mason County will start true freshman, Jake O'Mara at QB. I heard he was pretty good in the scrimage against Ashland.

From everything I have heard Mason County will start true freshman, Jake O'Mara at QB. I heard he was pretty good in the scrimage against Ashland.
Did that scimmage even happen?, there has been no report or any talk about Mason County football whatsoever in the newspaper,at BGP or anywhere. When did volleyball and golf get to be so popular in Mason County? 99% percent of people that subscribe to the Ledger could care less about those sports. We want some football news, c'mon man!
From everything I have heard Mason County will start true freshman, Jake O'Mara at QB. I heard he was pretty good in the scrimage against Ashland.

 

One of the players told me yesterday that O'Mara will be starting. Mason led at half time 26-24 in the scrimmage, but ended up losing 40-26. They only played 3 quarters. There was a report here in BGP. Anyone who has a problem with the Ledger-Independent's lack of reporting should say something to them.

Did that scimmage even happen?, there has been no report or any talk about Mason County football whatsoever in the newspaper,at BGP or anywhere. When did volleyball and golf get to be so popular in Mason County? 99% percent of people that subscribe to the Ledger could care less about those sports. We want some football news, c'mon man!

 

If that's true, that 1 percent is the loudest and most willing to complain to the paper's administration of the entirety of Mason County. You should see my inbox/phone messages ... and the comment line, lol.

If that's true, that 1 percent is the loudest and most willing to complain to the paper's administration of the entirety of Mason County. You should see my inbox/phone messages ... and the comment line, lol.

 

Years ago I worked at the L-I. I remember they posted UK's basketball schedule before they posted UK's football schedule the first year I worked. That told me a lot about priorities in Kentucky, or Maysville, at least.

Mason Co returns more offensive weapons, and experience is a key advantage early in the season.

Mason Co by 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.