Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District: Augusta/Mason County predictions- 2/19

Augusta @ Mason County- 39th District semi-finals 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Augusta @ Mason County- 39th District semi-finals

    • Augusta (19-10)
      48%
    • Mason County (17-9)
      52%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

(I looked for a prediction thread & couldn't find it, so I hope I'm not duplicating)

 

Tuesday night battle in The Fieldhouse to see who earns a spot in the title game, but more importantly, who secures a berth in the 10th Region Tournament. This game will feature two of the region's top performers, both juniors, in Augusta's Brent Bach & Mason County's Shawn Johnson. The last time these two tangled, the Royals escaped with a 72-71 victory when Bach's last second putback rolled around & off the rim.

 

Can the Panthers get revenge or will the Royals continue their dominance of the 39th?

Mason by 9

Mason Co. by double digits...

 

Anyone coming over to watch Harrison/Pendleton tonight... should be a dandy :)

Augusta by 4. Bach is just too much for the Royals. I also like the fact that the Staggs boy is now eligible to play. Will really help Augusta out on the inside.

  • Author

Hoping to take this one in Tuesday night. I think it'll be a good one, but I see Mason pulling away late.

Augusta I thought had the game last year. I look for this one to be close.

Mason Co. 64-53.

Heart says Mason head says Augusta. I choose not to vote.

Anyone know how many points a game Bach is averaging this year? I know he has had some high scoring games. The one game I saw him this year he had a quite 30. Very good player! I will be in attendance and hoping for a Mason Co. win.

Anyone know how many points a game Bach is averaging this year? I know he has had some high scoring games. The one game I saw him this year he had a quite 30. Very good player! I will be in attendance and hoping for a Mason Co. win.

 

27.3

Thanks, I figured it was close to 30.

I think the Panthers will take this one by 4 in OT

A couple weeks ago I would have picked Augusta, but it seems like the Royals are playing very well of late.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.