Everything posted by Funny Doo Doo
-
Have all ........
10th region boys coaching vacancies been filled>
- Augusta 2013/2014
-
Coach Kelsch at Bracken County
Are you trying to say that Coach Kelsch's decision is as anticipated as Wiggins? Seriously? I heard it again this weekend that his family has already moved and he's waiting for the banquet to give this class that he loves a propper send off.
-
Who is next Beechwood girls coach?
So if she could still coach, why did they get rid of her? She has some good young talent at Beechwood!
-
Terrence Brooks to Paris?
Brooks owned the Class A Tournament for 7 or 8 consecutive years at the helm of the Lady Hounds.... Expect Paris boys to be in the mix on the boys side now.
-
Goodman out at Bourbon, headed to Sayre
Should have kept Bordas. Any chance Byars moves over to coach boys? What about Derrick RObinson? He ready for the V level?
-
Coach Kelsch at Bracken County
I can't get much from your response. So are you hanging your whistle up?
-
Coach Kelsch at Bracken County
Not purposely trying to start rumors, just saying rhe talk I've heard. Hearing he'll announce at their banquet.
-
Coach Kelsch at Bracken County
Overheard at work that Coach Kelsh is hanging up his whistle ... Any truth? Anyone else heard this?
-
Rivals 150-2014 Class
Do you all see Bach getting to play some minutes with this team? How does he stack up with the other players? Are there any other NKY boys on this roster? FDD
-
Open 10th Region Jobs
I had also heard that Paris contacted Paris alums Juan Byars, Brooks, and potentially Cary Barr coming back to the boys side. Has anyone else heard this?
-
Open 10th Region Jobs
Are there any open 10th Region Jobs that can be confirmed? FDD
-
Live Feed Question from Diddle
I've downloaded Silver light to my computer and all I see is advertisements still... I never pick up any live feed. Can someone help me? Desperate! I have a cousin playing for Lincon County.
-
Live Feed Question from Diddle
Thanks to Randy and Thanks for replying with the program name.
-
Live Feed Question from Diddle
I clicked on a link to view the KHSAA Girls Sweet Sixteen and it took me to the webpage. This is where the problems began. The video player just keeps playing advertisements over and over, the same ones. I never see Live Feed from the games. Can someone help me out? I would like to catch some of the games. Thanks, FDD
-
OK, so now let's talk 10th Region:)
After gaining an interest for Mason Co. Softball the past couple years, I really look for them to have a nice season. Coach Fraysure has done a great job and after beating Bracken Co. in the district finals last season, look for them to continue riding that momentum. I look for Bracken Co. to go through growing pains early with a new coach (They'll miss Persinger). But by the time the postseason winds around, I expect them to be in the hunt. I also am curious to see how Bourbon and Nicholas CO. doo this year... They are two very well coached teams who are fun to watch. I plan on taking in a couple games this season.
-
10th Region Draw
With Nicholas pulling an unexpected upset, do you think they can beat Campbell Co.? NC seems to play tough on their homefloor. What you think?
-
Nicholas County 51 Mason County 47
Congrats to NC, but what happened to Mason Co. As good as they played recently I expected them in the finals. And from what I heard from the MC Faithful, they expected the finals as well. Definitely had the draw to do so...
-
10th Region - All-Region
Not having Bach on the list is preposterous! Clearly the 2nd best player in the region and if he is, then he's clearly ahead of Monroe. But everyone's entitled to their opinion and I'll respect that.
-
10th Region All-Name Team
Is Woodford Co. in the 10th Region now? Have I missed something? The title says 10th region ....
-
10th Region Draw
WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Don't jump on the Lady Royal bandwagon just yet... The Cambell Co. Lady Camels might just have something to say about that... Campbell Co. is playing well right now... Montgomery Co. and Campbell Co. Finale
-
Bishop Brossart 66 Bracken County 44
Is this a fat joke reference to the Kelch brothers? I think it is.. :/
-
10th Region: Augusta vs Scott 2/26
I hope Tanner Kelsch, Connor Maddox, and Cameron Snapp see this...
-
39th District Championship: Bracken County vs. Augusta- 2/21
Do I need to swing through B-Ville and A-Town on my way to M-Ville to hit the light switch?
-
Augusta 72 Mason County 61
I don't hear the Augusta faithful crying about seeding now... Anyone else hear anything?