Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Girls 10th Region:

Montgomery/Bracken Wed 6:30;

Pendleton/Brossart; Wed 8;

Mason/Nicholas Thurs 6:30;

Campbell/Clark Thurs 8

 

Girls semis Monday, March 4 at 6 and 7:30,

championship game Tuesday, March 5 at 7 pm.

Nicholas Co. is hosting the girls tourney.

Campbell/GRC will be a good one.

 

I like a Montgomery County and Mason County final.

Campbell/GRC will be a good one.

 

I like a Montgomery County and Mason County final.

 

I like a Brossart and Mason County final, with the Lady Royals riding Bierley and Butler to the win.

Montgomery/Brossart

Mason/GRC

 

Montgomery/Mason

 

Montgomery

Campbell/GRC will be a good one.

 

I like a Montgomery County and Mason County final.

 

As much as I love the Lady Cards, I think Randy has got this one pegged. Would not be surprised to MoCo represent the 10th in both Sweet 16's.

I think Montgomery just has to much for any team in the 10th region. Im sure there will be some good games but I think they will win the region.

The way the Camels are playing, I think if they get by GRC they should have the easier road to the finals. Brossart may have drawn the easier first round game between the two but will run into a buzz saw in Montgomery County.

Finals: Montgomery vs Campbell

Lots of possibilities here - especially in the lower bracket.

This 10th Regional tournament is going to be crazy... A number of teams are capable of stringing 3 consecutive victories together.. Although I give a slight edge to Montgomery, they only beat Brossart by 1, Mason by 5, and Bracken was tied at half with them in Mt. Sterling.. You also can't discount Campbell County and Clark County as well. So if someone other than Montgomery wins the region, it won't come as a suprise to me. Good Luck to all teams and coaches. It should be an exciting week!

This 10th Regional tournament is going to be crazy... A number of teams are capable of stringing 3 consecutive victories together.. Although I give a slight edge to Montgomery, they only beat Brossart by 1, Mason by 5, and Bracken was tied at half with them in Mt. Sterling.. You also can't discount Campbell County and Clark County as well. So if someone other than Montgomery wins the region, it won't come as a suprise to me. Good Luck to all teams and coaches. It should be an exciting week!

Perfectly said CT. Montgomery/BROSSART semi matchup will be a war and Mason, Clark and Campbell are pretty evenly matched up. Any of the 3 could get to the finals. I'm going with Montgomery and Campbell in the finals. Camels are playing their best basketball at the perfect time. Should be some great games and I'm looking forward to watching them. Ooh rah.

Like i said... I think IMO Montgomery Co is the cream of the crop in the 10th BUT anyone can beat anyone on a given night and the other teams in this tourny are all capable of pulling a upset off. I know Brossart got within 1 against Montgomery but they were up 18 at one point and Brossart made a run but during that time Montgomery had 2 starters on the bench for most of the 3rd quarter. This should be a good tourny and Im not gonna be shocked about any upsets but I'll go with Montgomery. Good luck to all the teams! :thumb:

Monday night Semi finals should be a great night of basketball. I am going with Brossart vs Montgomery matchup followed by Mason County vs Campbell County matchup. The slip int he 37th district finals will ignite Brossart and I believe they will get to the finals with a close win over Montgomery and in the nightcap of the semi finals, the Mason County Lady Royals will make it back to the finals for the first time since the Chambers, Cline, Litzinger era. Mason County has something they didn't have last year and that is depth and skilled players. I am picking Mason County to return to the state tournament for the first time in 27 years!

Monday night Semi finals should be a great night of basketball. I am going with Brossart vs Montgomery matchup followed by Mason County vs Campbell County matchup. The slip int he 37th district finals will ignite Brossart and I believe they will get to the finals with a close win over Montgomery and in the nightcap of the semi finals, the Mason County Lady Royals will make it back to the finals for the first time since the Chambers, Cline, Litzinger era. Mason County has something they didn't have last year and that is depth and skilled players. I am picking Mason County to return to the state tournament for the first time in 27 years!

 

Tempted to think, Wow this pick is a stretch, but I do think the pieces of the puzzle are there for this to happen, so wouldn't be com

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.