Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Tempted to think, Wow this pick is a stretch, but I do think the pieces of the puzzle are there for this to happen, so wouldn't be com

Sorry, accidentally sent this before finishing( not too good at this on my phone) Was trying to say wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

The way the Camels are playing, I think if they get by GRC they should have the easier road to the finals. Brossart may have drawn the easier first round game between the two but will run into a buzz saw in Montgomery County.

Finals: Montgomery vs Campbell

 

Camels are playing well right now , I can see this for the finals and an upset !

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Don't jump on the Lady Royal bandwagon just yet... The Cambell Co. Lady Camels might just have something to say about that...

Campbell Co. is playing well right now...

 

Montgomery Co. and Campbell Co. Finale

The way the Camels are playing, I think if they get by GRC they should have the easier road to the finals. Brossart may have drawn the easier first round game between the two but will run into a buzz saw in Montgomery County.

Finals: Montgomery vs Campbell

 

This.

Monday night Semi finals should be a great night of basketball. I am going with Brossart vs Montgomery matchup followed by Mason County vs Campbell County matchup. The slip int he 37th district finals will ignite Brossart and I believe they will get to the finals with a close win over Montgomery and in the nightcap of the semi finals, the Mason County Lady Royals will make it back to the finals for the first time since the Chambers, Cline, Litzinger era. Mason County has something they didn't have last year and that is depth and skilled players. I am picking Mason County to return to the state tournament for the first time in 27 years!

 

With Nicholas pulling an unexpected upset, do you think they can beat Campbell Co.? NC seems to play tough on their homefloor.

What you think?

After the Nicholas County win I like the Camels to reach the finals.

With Nicholas pulling an unexpected upset, do you think they can beat Campbell Co.? NC seems to play tough on their homefloor.

What you think?

I only saw the 2nd half of their game but I was impressed with Nicholas County. Very patient and ran some half court sets where they backdoored Mason and got a lot of wide open looks. They also have home court advantage and they brought a great crowd. To answer your question yes they have a chance to beat Campbell. Camels have a height advantage and seniors that have been there before. In girls basketball anything is possible and nothing surprises me. Just ask Walton Verona.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.