Everything posted by kentucky*orbit
-
Coach Kelsch at Bracken County
That's funny doo doo right there, I don't care who you are!!!
-
10th Region Draw
This 10th Regional tournament is going to be crazy... A number of teams are capable of stringing 3 consecutive victories together.. Although I give a slight edge to Montgomery, they only beat Brossart by 1, Mason by 5, and Bracken was tied at half with them in Mt. Sterling.. You also can't discount Campbell County and Clark County as well. So if someone other than Montgomery wins the region, it won't come as a suprise to me. Good Luck to all teams and coaches. It should be an exciting week!
-
10th Region Draw
We could see a 37th, 38th, or 39th district final!!!
-
Campbell County BROSSART updates
Updates????
-
Mason County 68 Bracken County 45
Bierley and Butler combine for 32 of the 44 points in 2nd half. Frodge and Omara were equally impressive in slowing down Cummins on the defensive side.
-
Mason County 68 Bracken County 45
Bad 3rd quarter for Bracken... Great win for Lady Royals. Should be an interesting 10th regional tournament!
-
Bracken County versus Mason County
Whoever converts their free throws the best will come away with the victory!
-
Bracken County versus Mason County
39th District Final tomorrow. Your thoughts and predictions ?
-
Dominique Hawkins = Darius Miller?
They have their in state recruit next year from Bullitt East!
-
39th District Draw
Kelsch will have his troops ready... Already beat them at the Fieldhouse this year.. Has to be huge confidence factor for the Lady Bears as next week's District approaches us!
-
39th District Draw
Assuming Mason and Bracken advance, it will come down to the wire and whoever cashes in from the FT line will be victorious!
-
Bourbon County 71 Mason County 70 OT
Poor execution at end of regulation and OT to lose game.
-
Sweet 16 Roll Call
I will be there Thursday evening with my Mason County Blue on.
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
My opinion is exactly my opinion. I can say as I feel as long as I stay within the guidelines. I do not need you bashing me.:puke:
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
That would be Mr. Appleman in the blue blazer.
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
I know this, if a fan spits on me while sitting on the bench while coaching or one of my players, I am going to notify the proper authorities to have this individual escorted from the premises. So tell me Goldie, from vantage point in your seat across the gym,did you actually see some saliva fly from the mouth of one of our fans. If so, you have great vision. If not, you are relying on second information, which is wrong.
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
So if Goldie says it is so, then it is gospel....correct. Also, find this out for me if you can, what was wrote on the clip board. For all I know, it could have said, pizza ia half-price after the third quarter.
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
I still don't believe the spitting issue.
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
And exactly what statement are they trying to make. You are arguing about class, this,that, and the other. Personally, to me, that shows ZERO class.
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
So is listening to false statements.
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
I find that hard to believe Gold Sunrise. If that was the case, they should have been escorted out of the gym. Also, acting with class, your students were no angels. As they were exiting the gym, alot of words that my 7 year old son really did not need to hear, along with the flipping of the bird. My son said, " Dad they are not number one, Mason County is right." :ohbrother:
-
Rank the Sweet 16 Teams
I would have to move Mason County into the top 3 based on the HCA we have at Rupp.
-
History of the 10th region
Other two starters I believe was Jeremiah Jackson and Chris Dearing for the Maysville Bulldogs.
-
History of the 10th region
Help me out PK!!!!!!!!
-
History of the 10th region
Orlando "Crack " Myrick , David Bennett, Galon Thomas, other two has slipped my mind.