Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Live Feed Question from Diddle

Featured Replies

I clicked on a link to view the KHSAA Girls Sweet Sixteen and it took me to the webpage. This is where the problems began. The video player just keeps playing advertisements over and over, the same ones. I never see Live Feed from the games. Can someone help me out? I would like to catch some of the games.

 

Thanks,

FDD

  • Author

Thanks to Randy and Thanks for replying with the program name.

  • Author

I've downloaded Silver light to my computer and all I see is advertisements still... I never pick up any live feed.

Can someone help me?

Desperate!

 

I have a cousin playing for Lincon County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.