Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scout.com ranks Drew Barker #5 QB

Featured Replies

The first 2014 Scout.com 300 rankings were released today. Conner QB Drew Barker was ranked the #5 QB and #116 overall. Also representing KY is Bowling Green WR Nacarius Fant at #157 overall and Trinity's (ranked as a QB) Reggie Bonnafon at #240 overall. Congrats to all these young men. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

  • Replies 332
  • Views 35.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's great news! Congrats to him.

I am interested in seeing Reggie B play QB.

Not bad for the second best QB in NKY. :cool:

Not bad for the second best QB in NKY. :cool:

 

You mean "2nd best JR in NKY."

I love seeing the local kids having this success and getting recognized. Congratulations to Barker and best wishes on continued success.

Folks Barker is a great major D1 Talent! And I was very impressed Friday night and last year as well. I made it a pointto seek him out and let him know what a great player he was after the game Friday night. However, for the life of me I just do not understand why Logan Woodside does not get the same attention??? He is an absolute stud!!! Throws a beautiful ball has size, strength and an unmatched work ethic! No slam on Toledo, but I truly believe some major D1 schools are missing out on this kid??? Again, I am taking nothing away from Barker, but I believe Logan and Barker are on par with one another and truly the best two QB's in KY. Oh, thanks again Anderson Co. for allowing us to have him - what a bad decision to let that kid leave the Burg... Carmichael was a very good HS QB, but not a Logan Woodside, who has all the intangibles to play at the Major D1 Level. Looking forward to seeing Barker next year as well - prolly the pre-season favorite for Mr. football 2013!!!

Folks Barker is a great major D1 Talent! And I was very impressed Friday night and last year as well. I made it a pointto seek him out and let him know what a great player he was after the game Friday night. However, for the life of me I just do not understand why Logan Woodside does not get the same attention??? He is an absolute stud!!! Throws a beautiful ball has size, strength and an unmatched work ethic! No slam on Toledo, but I truly believe some major D1 schools are missing out on this kid??? Again, I am taking nothing away from Barker, but I believe Logan and Barker are on par with one another and truly the best two QB's in KY. Oh, thanks again Anderson Co. for allowing us to have him - what a bad decision to let that kid leave the Burg... Carmichael was a very good HS QB, but not a Logan Woodside, who has all the intangibles to play at the Major D1 Level. Looking forward to seeing Barker next year as well - prolly the pre-season favorite for Mr. football 2013!!!

 

 

I was really impressed with Logan. Great arm. If you made me pick (unfairly) after one game I would say Drew is a better runner overall than Logan. Again, I really liked watching him play.

Congrats to Barker, Fant, and Bonnafon for representing KY!

Drew will be visiting Notre Dame this weekend (no offer yet) and then Ohio State next weekend for the Michigan game.

 

Unless something drastic happens I would expect my man to decide in January. An offer from ND could make things interesting.

Drew will be visiting Notre Dame this weekend (no offer yet) and then Ohio State next weekend for the Michigan game.

 

Unless something drastic happens I would expect my man to decide in January. An offer from ND could make things interesting.

 

Other than Notre Dame & Ohio State, what other schools is Barker looking at?

Other than Notre Dame & Ohio State, what other schools is Barker looking at?

 

South Carolina is the biggest offer and one of his top choices. UC/UL/Illinois/Purdue/WKU and a few others I'm forgetting have offered.

 

As far as still interested in the top of that list would be Ohio State. They are looking at 4 kids in the 14 class and he's one. They visited him at Conner Friday morning. Now you have ND. Michigan started contacting him a few weeks ago.

 

UK has not offered nor do they have any chance of landing him(unfortunately).

Yuck on South Carolina. I'll pull for the kid wherever he goes, but I'm hoping someone else--anyone else on God's green earth--secures the services of Mr. Barker.

 

I haven't watched him play except for the highlight videos. Really liked what I saw. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.