Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC/Oldham Co Updates

Featured Replies

Hate that I can't be there... game about to start.

  • Author

10-4 early GRC

Appreciate the updates, stuck at work out of radio range and all links that I can find to live feed are blocked or won't allow me to download the program needed.

  • Author
Appreciate the updates, stuck at work out of radio range and all links that I can find to live feed are blocked or won't allow me to download the program needed.

 

Will be having to leave in about 15 minutes and won't have access to the comp if somebody else can take over then they are more than welcome.

 

10-8 GRC now still with about 2 minutes to go in 1st

  • Author

Oldham Co switching up and playing different zone defenses almost sounding like every possession.

 

14-12 GRC end of 1st.

  • Author

15-12 GRC 5 minutes left in 2nd. Not a lot of offense going on right now.

  • Author

19-12 GRC

  • Author

21-12 GRC. Voice I'm about to take off if you can take over you are more than welcome.

21-12 GRC. Voice I'm about to take off if you can take over you are more than welcome.

 

Unfortunately I will be off here in about 15 minutes. I can handle it till half time.

2:29 to go in the quarter and Oldham hits a free throw for their first poionts of Q2. 21-13 GRC ...

 

GRC comes right back and scores to make it 23-13.

OC gets fouled, hits one to make it 23-14.

 

Purvis lays one in for GRC off a good R. Stenzel feed. 25-14.

Zollo hits a shot with :05 to go and GRC leads 27-14 at half time. Someone else will need to take over updates for the second half.

TOO MANY replays on the telecast! Now what if Oldham would have made that half court shot and we missed it live? Yeah there may be a replay, but still, they are cutting away too much!

TOO MANY replays on the telecast! Now what if Oldham would have made that half court shot and we missed it live? Yeah there may be a replay, but still, they are cutting away too much!

 

I agree, but I'm just thankful for the live video broadcast that is pretty good otherwise. It looks like the same feed they show on the big screens and on the TV's near the concession stands when you attend. They like to give each scorer an instant replay on the big stage.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.