Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Quick Recruiting Update

Featured Replies

Per Jody Demling James Quick lists the order of schools as:

 

UL

Ohio State

Oregon

UK

Tennessee

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last two surprise me to be honest.

 

Tennessee while improving and not as big as they were in the past are still a solid program. UK is close to home for him and let's face it both are in the SEC.

Maybe he wants to go to UK and make a difference? If he does go to UK I hope he brings some teammates with him even some coaches. :D

  • Author

James will be attending the Ohio State/Nebraska game next weekend.

James will be attending the Ohio State/Nebraska game next weekend.

 

 

I hope Nebraska wins that game! :D

Maybe he wants to go to UK and make a difference? If he does go to UK I hope he brings some teammates with him even some coaches. :D

 

And play with Towles throwing to him.

Tennessee while improving and not as big as they were in the past are still a solid program. UK is close to home for him and let's face it both are in the SEC.

 

True. My first instinct is to put myself in their shoes. I probably shouldn't do that. :D

True. My first instinct is to put myself in their shoes. I probably shouldn't do that. :D

 

I would give anything to be 17 again! :D

I would give anything to be 17 again! :D

 

And have a nice selection of schools to play football at. No doubt.

True. My first instinct is to put myself in their shoes. I probably shouldn't do that. :D

 

Haha probably not or you might have USC on that list.

Haha probably not or you might have USC on that list.

 

Florida State. Then USC. Then Miami. Probably just those three. :D

Per Jody Demling James Quick lists the order of schools as:

 

UL

Ohio State

Oregon

UK

Tennessee

Being a reciever, I'd hope more SEC schools came calling. A Florida or a LSU would be a great fit.

Miami would be nice love it there!

I would give anything to be 17 again! :D

Ironically, that is Quick's number.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.