Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Solomon

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Solomon

  1. Does someone want to fill us in on what happened in this game? I was expecting something to jump out on the stat sheet but I see Newport only shot 35%, had more turnovers, and was out rebounded 31-23. How in the heck did they come within a free throw of sending CCH home?
  2. Wowza! Nice job Colonels......Way to crush them on the boards!
  3. Someone asked me today whether this game would be broadcast in N.Ky on a cable channel. Does anyone have any idea?
  4. ? I agree the home plate umpiring was a mess. The strike zone changed inning to inning and batter to batter. All you ask is that they define their strike zone and stick to it. That guy was all over the map. Hopefully they come up with someone for the championship game that is familiar with the term "consistent".
  5. Wow...what a a game! Dixie scores 2 with two out in the bottom of the seventh. Ethan Harrison with a walk off bloop single.
  6. Who pitched for each team and where do they rank in the pitching rotation...1,2,3 etc?
  7. Interesting....when's the last time it was 3 consecutive days? Pitching depth will be crucial.
  8. I'm not concerned with what the player was trying to do...that was obvious. My question more specifically is how a shot attempt is defined in the rule book. You can't assume a player is going to shoot 100% of the time when he has an option to pass.
  9. Help me out. Ruthsatz pump fakes, brings the ball back in, glances for a split second at Bo and then launches his shoulder into Pangallo with his head down(never looked at the rim)...ball pops out. What makes it a shooting foul in your opinion?
  10. I'm not convinced it's even a shot attempt. How do we know he wasn't passing the ball. He crashes into Pangallo with his best NFL move and the ball pops out.
  11. 1st round exits 4 of the last 5 years at the BOKC should be incentive enough for Dixie to bring their A game in this one. I don't like the fact that Dixie had an easy time with Conner during the regular season match-up. Conner is a different team now and I have a feeling this one is going to be much tighter. The Colonels are going to have to play some high intensity ball if they want to advance.
  12. I don't know the specifics of the rule, but teams have used college floors to prepare for the Regional as well as the State Tourney for a while.
  13. I hope Dixie has "plan B" transportation all ironed out if we end up getting the predicted snow.
  14. Really nice win for the Colonels...looking forward to the CCH match up next Friday.
  15. Dixie box scores have been hard to come by this season for some reason.
  16. I seriously doubt the record will string out until Feb 14th, but the BOKC double header would be a pretty cool place to have it happen.
  17. Including the post season, Dixie should still have 13-15 games left. It's just a matter of time before the record goes down.
  18. I have no problem with them in the 5 slot. They are playing as well or better than anyone in the 33rd.
  19. Just to be clear, ennam_iv said this was a halftime event where the team went to the locker room and the coach didn't. And for the record, I think Coach Carr is a good dude.
  20. Clicking on all cylinders = Having a game where they are playing exceptionally well.
  21. I agree that NCC would have to have an off night. I'm not yet convinced that a win over the other 2 would be a major upset.
  22. I did say when they are clicking all cylinders and yes I still think they can beat any team in the ninth. I think the big gap a couple of people have talked about has closed considerably.
  23. Dixie convinced me this past weekend that they are caple of beating ANYONE in the ninth when they are clicking on all cylinders. If Hatton stays healthy, it's going to be a fun tournament at the end of the season.
  24. The final 7 seconds looked a little confusing for NewCath. No idea why you have McDonald bringing the ball up the court in that situation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.