Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott at Dixie Heights 1/17 Predictions

Who wins? 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Scott travels to Dixie Friday night.

 

Who wins and why?

Scott is better than you would expect seeing them take the floor. Dixie should win.

I'm expecting a big night for Dixie. They are finally home for a couple of games after playing 7 of their last 8 (10 out of last 12) games away. I know for a fact that these 2 coaches do NOT like losing to the other on a personal level. In fact, the last game Dixie won Coach Carr spent the whole halftime sitting at the end of the bench quiet... he did not go back to the locker room with his team because he was so upset... lol. :)

Scott is still not playing with a true PG. Blake Schneider is still out because of a broken rib. Scott needs some players to step up tomorrow night or it could turn into another long game for the Eagles.

Blake has a broken rib? Poor guy... I like Blake... great kid

I'm expecting a big night for Dixie. They are finally home for a couple of games after playing 7 of their last 8 (10 out of last 12) games away. I know for a fact that these 2 coaches do NOT like losing to the other on a personal level. In fact, the last game Dixie won Coach Carr spent the whole halftime sitting at the end of the bench quiet... he did not go back to the locker room with his team because he was so upset... lol. :)

 

This I don't believe. :lol:

I'm expecting a big night for Dixie. They are finally home for a couple of games after playing 7 of their last 8 (10 out of last 12) games away. I know for a fact that these 2 coaches do NOT like losing to the other on a personal level. In fact, the last game Dixie won Coach Carr spent the whole halftime sitting at the end of the bench quiet... he did not go back to the locker room with his team because he was so upset... lol. :)

 

 

That's a lie, the last time Dixie won, it was in the Republic Bank Classic at LexCath. I have known Coach Carr for many many years, one thing I know is he doesn't believe in is quitting. I am not sure what game you were watching but this never happened. As a matter of fact a few weeks later Scott beat Dixie 66-44:thumb:

How has frosh Jake Ohmer been playing?

How has frosh Jake Ohmer been playing?

 

He is a great player, all he lacks is size and it was obvious the other night against Boone County. If he isn't getting the three ball to fall, then there is not much else he can do. IMO, Right now I think he makes a better SG than a PG.

That's a lie, the last time Dixie won, it was in the Republic Bank Classic at LexCath. I have known Coach Carr for many many years, one thing I know is he doesn't believe in is quitting. I am not sure what game you were watching but this never happened. As a matter of fact a few weeks later Scott beat Dixie 66-44:thumb:

 

Not a lie... and it was at the LexCath tourney... in the small gym. I was there... and anyone else there saw the same thing. We were laughing about it because it was so unlike him.

Not a lie... and it was at the LexCath tourney... in the small gym. I was there... and anyone else there saw the same thing. We were laughing about it because it was so unlike him.

 

Scott dressed 20 players last year, put that with 4 coaches on the bench, that leaves no room for Carr to sit at the end of the bench. Not sure if you were dreaming that night or what, but Carr would never do something like that. He is not the type to pout about a loss.

How has frosh Jake Ohmer been playing?

 

He needs to be open but if he is he'll knock down long 3s.

He needs to be open but if he is he'll knock down long 3s.

 

Agreed, that's why I feel he would better fit the role of a 2 guard. I would have Jackson or Johnson run PG atleast until Schneider can return.

Ennam_v is absolutely not lying. I was present for this game. Coach Carr was was pouting and completely out of character for him. Nonetheless, that did occur. None of the fans could believe what was actually transpiring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.