Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights at Covington Catholic 2-14 Predictions

Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic

    • Dixie Heights (19-6)
      38%
    • Covington Catholic (22-1)
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dixie (19-6) plays CovCath (22-1) at The Bank of Kentucky Center Friday night (6:30 tipoff).

 

In the last game between these two rivals CovCath won 68-59 at Dixie last season. Ruthsatz led the way with 26 points and Ben Heppler added 12. Dixie was led by Hatton with 18 and Daria with 13.

 

Will Ruthsatz lead his Blue Colonels to victory again?

 

Can the Red Colonels pull off the upset and tie a school record of 14 wins in a row?

Should be a dandy! Dixie is on fire lately and with the recent CCH/Cooper game it surely suggest that this could very well go down to the wire!

CCH by Double Digits 77-65, Although I Think Schreck will have a big night for Dixie.

  • Author
I Think Schreck will have a big night for Dixie.

 

I certainly hope so. Last year he scored 5 points and had just 3 rebounds in that game. I think he will definitely be a bigger contributor this game.

  • Author
CCH by 4, who gets the daunting task of guarding Hatton?

 

Good question. I wonder if Romes will get to for some of the night. He is an excellent defender and has freakish athletic ability.

CCH by 4, who gets the daunting task of guarding Hatton?

 

Judging by what I saw in the CCH/Cooper game, BHatt poses a huge problem for CCH because of his strength and flat out ability to score when he is determined. That being said I don't know that Dixie has a solid answer for guarding Nick R. either. May be some double teams from both teams. I'm sure BHatt saw just what he needed to see in the CCH/Cooper game though since he was in attendance.

 

Should be a good one.

Although this is a big venue it is still just a meaningless game. The real deal starts in a few weeks. I wouldn't exhaust the playbook if I were either team. CCH Zone? Dixie Zone? Save some energy.

I hope Dixie has "plan B" transportation all ironed out if we end up getting the predicted snow.

  • Author
I hope Dixie has "plan B" transportation all ironed out if we end up getting the predicted snow.

 

I hear you. I'm afraid there is no "plan B." The BOE will either let them play, or not.

Does Dixie match up well with CCH player by player? CCH has a couple big guys to Dixie's only 1.

 

But the big question will be if CVH can face-guard Hatton like he did with Pangallo against NCC??

A few days ago I would have said CCH by 12-14, but Dixie has been playing well lately and now I see a closer game.

 

CCH 62

Dixie 56

CCH by 4, who gets the daunting task of guarding Hatton?

 

Based on the last few weeks, I'd guess CVH starts off on him, face guarding him all over the court. As Ennam the 4th stated, I'd also agree that once subs start flowing, Romes will get a turn.

.....

 

Dixie couldn't be playing any better, and CovCath hasn't exactly been a well-oiled machine the last couple of weeks. The timing is perfect for Dixie, and I'm sure they are happy to be going to BOK and not to CovCath as a true road team. Ruth will get his, Brandon will get his, and I think when the dust settles CovCath finds a way to eek out a

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.