Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights at Covington Catholic 2-14 Predictions

Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Dixie Heights vs. Covington Catholic

    • Dixie Heights (19-6)
      38%
    • Covington Catholic (22-1)
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'd guess CVH starts off on him, face guarding him all over the court.

 

He tried guarding Hatton last year during the Villa game and it seemed like Hatton had a personal axe to grind going up against the kid (I guess because there had been a lot of talk that this kid was better than Hatton was at the same age... they both had played for Pouncy's Tar Heels, etc, etc...)

 

It didn't work out so good for the kid last year and I am not sure enough has changed to make it different this year. If he matches up with him again I think you will see a very determined Brandon Hatton!

 

The matchup that concerns me most will take place on the benches.

He tried guarding Hatton last year during the Villa game and it seemed like Hatton had a personal axe to grind going up against the kid (I guess because there had been a lot of talk that this kid is better than Hatton was at the same age... they both had played for Pouncy's Tar Heels, etc, etc...)

 

It didn't work out so good for the kid last year and I am not sure enough has changed to make it different this year. If he matches up with him again I think you will see a very determined Brandon Hatton!

 

When do we not see a very determined Brandon?

  • Author
[/b]

 

When do we not see a very determined Brandon?

 

This one was extra special.

CCH by 12.

 

Too much depth and across the board scoring. I can see a lot of significant bench minutes due to several games in several days and the large floor. I see CovCath rounding back into form of a few weeks ago and winning this one by double digits. Hatton will get his but CCH gets the "W".

CCH by 12.

 

Too much depth and across the board scoring. I can see a lot of significant bench minutes due to several games in several days and the large floor. I see CovCath rounding back into form of a few weeks ago and winning this one by double digits. Hatton will get his but CCH gets the "W".

 

I won't be surprised if Covcath wins, but I'll be extremely surprised if they win by 10+. You're seriously underestimating Dixie.

Depth is a wash.

 

These are the 2 deepest teams in the ninth.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.