Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kinglouie

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kinglouie

  1. You could certainly search on line for an SSD that will fit your model computer. HD's are normally very easy to switch out, and I am sure you can even find a youtube video showing how to do. Do you happen to have a MicroCenter near you? A place like that is one that you could go in, show them what you have, tell them you want an SSD, and they can show you your options. Biggest thing about getting new Hard Drive in existing machine though is you are in essence getting a new machine. None of you Software, settings, favorites, etc will be installed. You will need to do all of that.As long as you have good back up you should be ok there too. Again, this is something that one of the tech guys at micro center or someplace similar can help you with if you are nervous.
  2. Like others have said, seems to me that you have plenty of machine. Another thing that could be screwed up is some of your registries. I would run CCLeaner, which does a lot of other things as well, to help performance. I would recommend the SSD for any new machine, and in fact before buying a new one I would think to install a new SSD in the current machine first. I did that not too long ago to an older HP, and it truly was amazing how much the speed improved. Even simple things like boot up and windows up dates were processed in a fraction of the time after switching to SSD.
  3. I have no affiliation and know no one involved with this, but I really enjoy seeing stories like the one below. Major kudo's to the Ockerman coach, the other teams coach, and everyone else involved int this. Great job guys! Eighth-grader with autism steps onto the basketball court - Story FLORENCE, Ky. -- Thursday night was Mitch Shelley’s chance to shine. Shelley, an eighth-grader with autism, attended every practice of the Ockerman Middle School basketball team during the 2016-’17 school year. As the team’s manager, he ran drills, gave pep talks and kept track of equipment for his teammates. "He keeps morale up with the team," said Coach Wes Combs. For the team’s final game Thursday, Combs decided to do something special: He invited Shelley onto the court. "I got a real quick smile and a, ‘Sure, I can do that, coach,'" he said. Shelley donned a No. 43 jersey and played forward in the team’s last game of the season -- and the final game of his middle school career. He was a starter and scored the first points with a special play his team called "the Mitch and Roll." Mitch will attend Boone County High School next year, and who knows: You might see him continue his basketball career there.
  4. Great game for the Colonels, and always awesome for the seniors to win on Senior nite!!!
  5. Cov Cath with only two turnovers that half.
  6. Congrats to AJ and the Mayer family!!!!
  7. Cov Cath just sent this out: 'There will be live video of tonight’s game at the below link. Nfhsnetwork.com -Instruct people to search for Highlands High School KY -They will then need to join the network and create an account. -The cheapest option is 9.95 for 30 days of access. This will give them access to anything the khsaa streams for 30 days. Once sold out tonight, the game will be shown in Highlands cafeteria for free.
  8. I heard that Wisconsin is the one he wants. To be honest I did not hear this from he or his family, but overheard talk at a football game. Someone was talking to his father and they were sitting behind me.
  9. No presale, they said tickets sold at door. I hear they are opening door 15 mins early, expecting a big crowd.
  10. 7 - Lloyd 5 - Rowan 3 - Breathitt County 2 - Augusta 1 - Dixie TB - Rowan County
  11. Congrats Jake and the Walter family! I can only guess that Jake will see more and more offers as this season, and the summer progress/ Hopefully he will get the one that he is really hoping for.
  12. Congrats to the Colonels for the impressive win, and a huge Congrats to Cole for his accomplishment. Glad to be able to say I was there to watch it.
  13. Not sure what ax you have to grind about this kid, but the shots you continue to take at him are getting old IMO. Why does one feel the need to bash kids on here behind their anonymity - always amazes me. I should add, I do not know Jake or his family personally, but follow Cov Cath so it has been easy to see the shots you have taken at the young man from just reading the posts.
  14. 7 - Campbell County 5 - Bracken County 3 - Bourbon County 2 - Ryle 1 - Collins TB - Bracken County
  15. I have been reading on here quite a bit about the Holy Cross Soph's. Can someone list their names? Also curious how they compare to the Soph's in Cov Cath's program: 5 T.J Deere 10th 6'4” 165 Forward 11 Tyler Fleek 10th 6’4” 190 Center 20 Jack Davin 10th 6'5" 175 Forward 30 Nick Thelen 10th 6’7” 185 Center 2 Johnny Schuh 10th 5’9” 145 Guard 10 Michael Bishop 10th 5'10” 155 Guard 33 C.J Brannen 10th 6'0” 150 Guard 34 Michael Spencer 10th 6'1" 175 Forward 40 Adam Fortner 10th 6'1" 180 Forward
  16. Early 80's was some great music. Journey is my all time favorite band, and I do love Whitesnake as well!
  17. 7 - Nicholas County 5 - Newport 3 - Holmes 2 - Newport Central Catholic 1 - Villa Madonna TB - Newport
  18. Just saw on Twitter that Jake Walter rec'd the Outstanding Prospect Award at the tourney. Congrats Jake!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.