Everything posted by Ram Fan04
-
Mr Football going into the last game of the regular season
I've only had a chance to see Miles Simpson and Dominique Hayden this season. I was hoping to see Collinsworth this Friday. But I hear he's not playing still.
-
KHSAA Updates
I use that feature probably 10 times a week. It's great, I really would be lost without it.
-
LCA's Hayden Sets State Career Record
I guess I kinda contradicted myself in my post. I posted something then answered my own question. I still think if he was putting up these numbers at one of the bigger schools he be noticed more. Bieng a small school in a big city has to make it tough. Bluto do you know what the coaching staff or family has done thus far? Have they visited any camps or sent out any highlight videos? Maybe it's like someone posted above that some schools are holding out for hopes of a freebie. I think he should definately look at someone like Marshall.
-
LCA's Hayden Sets State Career Record
I find it hard to believe too. In my opinion, the sad part is if he played for someone like Highlands, Trinity, or St X he would already be comitted somewhere by now. Of course if he was putting up the same numbers on the teams those schools play he would be "proving himself" better. This is one of those kids you hear about who doesn't get picked up and walks on and becomes a 3 year starter!
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
If we're not playing in the second round and Ashland is. I'll go see them again(I better be in Campbellsville or at Ram Stadium!). I also considered Beechwood/NewCath. I got beat up by them enough when I was in school I wanted to see them beat on eachother for once.
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
Hmm I had actually forgot about that. Thanks for the warning I had planned on wearing orange too. I might not make it out of there alive if I do. I had originally planned to attend Moeller/Cincy St. X. But they scheduled it for Saturday. Even thought about Johnson Central/Belfry and LCA/Corbin. But chose to go see Austin Collinsworth and the Birds.
-
Playoff Outlook: Class 1A Region 1
I hated the old system! I always had to lose against Newcath or Beechwood the very first round! If things were like this back then Raceland would probably have a regional championship and a state runnerup. Although the driving is a bit of a pain. If we beat Lynn Camp we have to make a 4 hour drive to Campbellsville. As for the region outlook. Mayfield will emerge to face Beechwood for a much anticipated game:thumb:
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
That's the good thing to do. If I had a wife I'm sure I would be doing the same thing. But since I don't have one. I'm going to Highlands.
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
Offtopic here. But what game is everyone going to attend this Friday(Oct. 30th)? I'm like a lost puppy on open week.....
-
Greenup County/Mason County Predictions
http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=192221
-
LCA's Hayden Sets State Career Record
Yes sir he did.
-
LCA's Hayden Sets State Career Record
I also believe he's is very close to the career rushing TD record as well. Dominique is 5'9" 225 lbs. Runs a 4.57, Benches 345, powercleans 325, and squats 620lbs!! I've had the oppurtunity to see him in action three different times. He's a great athlete and runningback. He may not have the division I breakaway speed like some. And runs a little higher up than most D1 coaches like. But I garantee once you get him under a college programs coaching staff he can be molded into a great power back for the short yardage and 1st down situations. And I think it's possible that his calves are bigger than my head!
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
Any coach would rather have 30 players who are willing to go the distance for their other brothers on the team than 75 who will not! When I was watching our game last Friday I felt like I was watching the 2008 team again. If that continues we continue our playoff run!
-
Mason County/Greenup County Predictions
Greenup is hit pretty hard with the injury bug right now. If they can get healthy this one may be a little closer than some think.
-
Raceland 27 Russell 15
I'm pretty sure this is the way it would look for our district if Raceland made it to the state championship. Round 1 LCA/Berea @LCA Raceland/Lynn Camp @Raceland Fairview/Williamsburg @Williamsburg Nicholas Co/Campbellsville @Campbellsville Round 2 LCA/Fairview or Williamsburg @LCA Raceland/Campbellsville @Campbellsville Round 3 LCA/Raceland @LCA Round 4 Raceland/Hazard @Raceland Round 5 Raceland/Beechwood or Mayfield @Bowling Green for the State Title. Ram beat me to it:lol:
-
Highlands/Ryle (Part II) Predictions
As of right now I will be there. If all goes well a couple Rams will be there with us to watch. Can't wait:thumb:
-
Ashland 36 Woodford County 7
It would be pretty close to the biggest upset. Highlands is number one in the State. And nationally ranked! But we have awhile before that one is played.
-
Ashland/Boyd County Predictions
Ashland big, REAL BIG!
-
Highlands/Ryle (Part II) Predictions
I'm really considering attending this game since Raceland is open!
-
Raceland 27 Russell 15
Raceland/Open preditictions :lol:
-
Raceland 27 Russell 15
We need a thread for our opening week. That way we have something to talk about this week. To keep everyone updated on how practice is going and how the guys are doing. I almost started one but I didn't know what the rules were. Or what kind of title to give.
-
Ashland/Woodford County Updates
If Ashland beats Dixie who will they play in the second round? Is it who I think it is:scared:
-
Raceland 27 Russell 15
Ill tell you what play I wanted to see. Was the trick play where Farley would've walked toward the sideline with hands up looking for a play. Then a direct snap to the halfback! Everytime Farley walked that way to get a play the Russeel defense stood straight up and started walking around or looking toward their sideline.
-
Mayfield 42 Crittenden County 7
I really wondered about Crit County since they don't have the strongest of schedules. I guess now I know. Big payback for Mayfield. Congratulations from Raceland!
-
Raceland 27 Russell 15
Everyone did great in this game. But I wanna give some credit to some of the guys who dont get it to often. And that goes to the "big hogs" upfront. They played with great discipline tonight. They didn't bite the fake handoffs and stayed at home on those dangerous counter plays. There were a few times where I didn't even know which player had the ball. But the dline sure did. Not only was this the best game for the players. But for the coaches as well:thumb: These coaches really put the boys in the position to win the game tonight! Another big thing was ZERO turnovers for Raceland and minimal penalties as well! Disciplined, Hardhitting, determined football was played tonight and it showed. Also a big congratulations goes out to Jones from Russell for bieng tonights Devil MVP. He had some very impressive runs. There were times when I started clapping because I thought we got him the backfield only to be quickly stopped by him running 10 yards downfield. Russells QB played pretty well too!