Everything posted by Ram Fan04
-
1A Playoff Brackets and Round 1 Predictions
You beat me to it:thumb:
-
1A Playoff Brackets and Round 1 Predictions
That's what everyone told Hazad last year:sssh:.
-
Bourbon County 33 Paris 19
Did Paris end up 0-10 on the season this year?
-
Morgan County 12 East Carter 3
The same future that it has been every year. Mostly down years consisting of no district titles. But an occasional "better" group may come through.
-
Highlands play calling
With injuries to the top offensive players it might take some getting used to. Not only for the players but the coaching staff as well. I really don't think anyone could question this coaching staff based upon the circumstances. I'd say their record this season, and past years speaks for itself.
-
Ashland 46 Boyd County 0
I heard that's all they had. That's why I asked.
-
Ashland 46 Boyd County 0
How many total yards offense did Boyd Co. have? Ashland sure has their work cut out for them in the playoffs. I ventured up north to see Highlands last night. Best of luck in the playoffs! I hope you get it done!
-
Highlands 31 Ryle 14
This was my first time at Highlands. And it was great, I really enjoyed it. This was a defensive battle the first quarter. Then Highlands slowly began to take over this game until they finally did. Forgive me because I do not know names of players. All players played very well. But #11 of the birds had a very good defensive game back there in the secondary. And #31 for Highlands was great. Very shifty runningback changing his direction on a dime. And number #34 for Ryle was almost scary when he hit himself:scared:. He played very well, he REALLY wanted that upset. Overall this was a great experience, and I will be attending again in the future.
-
Highlands/Ryle Updates
Birds score off the long pass. 14-0 with 2:50 to go.
-
Highlands/Ryle Updates
TD Highlands 7-0. 4:50 to go in the first half.
-
Highlands/Ryle Updates
Highlands knocking on the door. 1st and goal from the 6. 5:37 to go in the first half.
-
Highlands/Ryle Updates
Good game so far. The game started with 4 three and outs.
-
Beat Highlands/Beat CovCath
I'm at the Highlands game right now and have seen several of the shirts.
-
Bluegrasspreps.com 1A Rankings (October 27th)
Mayfield had a very solid football team back in 2002! So solid that Raceland's team camp was at Mayfield the following year(2003).
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
Definition for swag flue A contageous virus that spreads game, confidence, and swagger among a population of individuals So yeah i'd say swag flu has struck!
-
Bluegrasspreps.com 1A Rankings (October 27th)
I'm hoping lightning strikes twice in this matter. Except on November 20th instead of in december!
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
I really like the way you think!:notworthy::ylsuper::banana::clap::thumb:
-
Has a 4 seed ever beaten a 1 seed???
I'm guessing I just stepped on a very sensative subject. But calm down, I was like 7 years old:lol:. I didn't know the details to the story. And that doesn't surprise me at all that you beat us by 41 the year before, no need to brag. It's only happened 1,000,000,000 times in the history of the matchup. It happened twice in my career, and twice in my brothers. And any time Raceland goes into NewCath they are clearly the underdog. Which reminds me how much I hate that the playoffs for me weren't like they are now:madman::madman:
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
It's that swag flu running through Raceland that I was talking about!
-
Has a 4 seed ever beaten a 1 seed???
We may have been the 3rd seed in this one I'm not positive I was only 8 or 9 years old. I believe it was 1997 when Raceland traveled to NewCath and beat them on their home field. Some said Raceland was a 48 point underdog.
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
Just when everyone was about to count the Rams out. I knew it was there all season. And it finally came out! It's more fun to come out and work hard when you're playing great on Friday!
-
Bluegrasspreps.com 1A Rankings (October 27th)
Best post in this thread:thumb:
-
Bluegrasspreps.com 1A Rankings (October 27th)
Everyone has opinions. And schedules and stats can be twisted anyway to suit your teams arguement. I do it all the time:lol:. It's what gets us through our football addiction between fridays. But that's why we have the playoffs. To find out who's team is the best. Talking about rankings and stats is just that, talking. It's all in fun, there's no need to take it to heart or get upset. We'll find out who the real champion is come December.
-
Mr Football going into the last game of the regular season
Both games I have seen it was pouring the rain. And Simon Kentons level of competition(Ryle) was much stronger than Haydens(Raceland). They are two completely different style runners as well. So it's hard for me to make a comparison. But based off of what I saw I give a VERY slight advantage to Simpson. I feel like Simpson hits the holes harder and has better vision to read the field. Haydens advantage is he is just so much stronger than his competition(345lb bench, 620lb squat, 320lb powerclean). He just runs over people and carries them downfield. He also has a tendancy to run straight up because of this. Because he gets away with it in 1A. Like I said I don't have a great deal of basis to weigh this opinion on. It's just off of one game a piece. I should see Hayden one more time this season. And hope to see Miles again as well.
-
Bluegrasspreps.com 1A Rankings (October 27th)
I agree with LCA at number 1. I think beechwood/Mayfield are tied at the number 2 spot.