Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsnut859

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsnut859

  1. Buckler with 179 yards. Where is Grizzly anf Papa?
  2. I understand that believe it or not, but if the there is anything else besides Marksberry paying or a grant coming that pays for the WHOLE project then it is bull. I understand however if the state says here's money for a new scoreboard you either say no or get a new scoreboard. You don't take it for text books.:thumb: I just think, and many will agree that we need to take a hard look at where our priorities are. All the way down to the state level.
  3. I may be biased as I'm going to school to be an educator, but until these kids have all classes in a classroom. Also, those classrooms need the technological advances necessary for these children to succeed. That includes the smartboard which is an amazing advancement in education. America is losing their high paying jobs and other things to immigrants for a reason. We talk about how that needs to change so change it! It seems like in the high school and college level we forget too often that these kids are student athletes. Not athlete students. I do not care where the money is coming from unless Jeff Marksberry is dropping the dime for the land and everything there is no way getting this before the academic needs can be justified.
  4. I didn't mention him in that post, but yeah he's a rare kid on and off the field. I was just using SK to show that you guys care too much about the past.:lol:
  5. I went inside Henry County's last year when I was down there for the bowl games. It was pretty amazing. I believe the turf was donated by the Titans actually if I remembre correctly.
  6. I think you guys are too hung up on the past. Football is by far the most what have you done for me lately sport. I don't care if Bellevue had won 500 games to Ludlow's 1. The fact is on Friday whichever team outpays the other will be the winner. If records and matchups were all that mattered SK would've been out in the first round last year, but the last I checked they played in Papa John's Stadium for the state title.
  7. I think since it's a heat factor if you go for it you must go out. The bench warmers practice all summer too. Only getting a few helmets is like saying, "we can't afford for this kid to have a heat stroke, but forget the rest."
  8. I figured that's what you were doing, but I'm still allowed to answer you with my statement about Mr. Simpson correct?:banana:
  9. I think you're right about the chin straps. However, I feel it's more to do with the hard cup shin strap than the covers and everything else. Back in the day with the cloth strap that formed to the chin and didn't get slippery from sweat helmets only popped off once or twice a year rather than a game.
  10. The deaths are heat related which the helmet is designed to prevent.
  11. I can't remember. Miles knows though.
  12. That seems more like the right price, but if it saves lives....
  13. That seems awfully cheap to me. Hopefully it is right though and they don't care about making a big dollar in exchange to player health.
  14. I have no idea, but I'm sure either way it's going to take time to get it perfect. It's definately the way to go though.
  15. Must be pretty expensive for them to not even be able to list it.:lol:
  16. 2007: 35-21 2008: 33-22 Both won by Bellevue. 2007 wasn't in question at all. I was working on the inside last year and can definately say Bellevue was sweating it a time or two last year.:thumb:
  17. With all the football deaths and things in recent years it's be nice for there to be a grant or something for all schools to be able to get something like this. Helmet
  18. Just sorting through the nominees. You have the option to do so right on Drew's page. Top right somewhere I believe.:thumb:
  19. Drew is down to a couple of people. Get this award here in NKY.
  20. The real question is how many touchdowns does Antonio Andrews want to score?
  21. That's awesome. Anyone throwing offers his way?
  22. Don't you only get 4 years of varsity eligibility in football? (I think) Therefore if they are playing at all as 8th graders they can't play as seniors!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.