Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell/Hancock County Predictions

Who wins this 2A District matchup? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this 2A District matchup?

    • 7-0 Fort Campbell Falcons
      88%
      32
    • 5-2 Hancock County Hornets
      11%
      4

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Hancock County Hornets roll into Fryar Stadium this Friday to face the Fort Campbell Falcons in district play.

 

Hancock County brings in an offense that's averaging 33 points per game and a defense that's allowing roughly 30 points per game. The Fort Campbell Falcons offense is averaging about 55 points per game and allowing a mesely 8 points per game.

 

How do you think this will go?

 

I don't think that there's a 2A team in the state of Kentucky that can beat the Falcons....and it's been a long time since they've lost to one.

 

Falcons by at least three touchdowns, not a shutout though.

 

Later.

FT CAMPBELL will hit their offense average of 55 points. Hancock doesn't have any kind of defense to slow FC down. Hancock may score a couple of touchdowns. But this game will be out of hand by the end of the 3rd qtr.

Hancock will likely come into this matchup fired up after their big win against OC and the number one seed in the playoffs on the line. They will probably play ball control offensive similar to the 1st quarter last year, but FCs offensive is too explosive and needs very little time to score. I expect Hancock to keep it close early and then FC to pull away in the second half.

 

FC 45

HC 13

FC by 28

Fort Campbell 42-13.

  • Author

I see there are two people again that are a bit leary of standing behind their vote. Again, I'm not knockin' the vote, I'm knockin' the fact that you voted and didn't explain your vote.

 

Later

Hancock County's job will be to run the football and keep Fort Campbell's offense off the field. They were able to do that against OCath in that win, although the Aces shot themselves in the foot twice in the fourth quarter.

 

As always, the first quarter holds the key to this one. If the Falcons strike first and fast, it will be another blowout.

 

If the Hornets win the toss and play ball control like they did last year, it may be closer than some think.

 

I dont think Hancock has the speed to match Fort Campbell.

 

FC 48

HC 7

.....but FCs offensive is too explosive and needs very little time to score.

 

FCs defense can score often and quickly as well.

 

 

FC 49

HC 10

I would love to see another FC shut out, but something tells me that Falcon defense will need their game on this week to accomplish that. I will still take FC by 4 td's!!! (or more!)

I shoulda made this a public poll.

 

Later.

 

:ylsuper:Indeed!

A repeat of last year's game which FC won 42 - 0. Hancock will probably have the ball for more plays on offense then FC, but running the most plays doesn't equate to many points for Hancock in this one.

 

FC scores possibly on every varsity possession and twice on special teams.

I shoulda made this a public poll.

 

Later.

 

No joke...

 

 

FC 56

HC 12

  • Author

The only thing worse than beating a dead horse is betting on one......but I'll say it all over again, it's late and I'm not tired.

I shoulda made this a public poll.

 

Later.

:ylsuper:Indeed!

No joke...

It really gets me curious.....to know why someone pics against the obvious favorite.

 

I'm not knockin' the poster that said it in the Fort Campbell/Fort Knox thread, but I can only buy the "underdog" theory so much. The Raiders are my favorite NFL team, and they're ALWAYS the underdog, I hope they'll win, but I really don't think that they will.

 

So, Hancock County voters, PLEASE explain yourself. I'd really like to read why you believe that Hancock County will beat Fort Campbell. What factors will weigh in during the game that will allow the Hornets to topple the Falcons? I'm pretty sure in presuming that the mods here won't let anyone insult your choice, it's just that I'm pretty sure I asked 'how do you think this will go?'

 

Later.

The only thing worse than beating a dead horse is betting on one......but I'll say it all over again, it's late and I'm not tired.

 

 

 

It really gets me curious.....to know why someone pics against the obvious favorite.

 

I'm not knockin' the poster that said it in the Fort Campbell/Fort Knox thread, but I can only buy the "underdog" theory so much. The Raiders are my favorite NFL team, and they're ALWAYS the underdog, I hope they'll win, but I really don't think that they will.

 

So, Hancock County voters, PLEASE explain yourself. I'd really like to read why you believe that Hancock County will beat Fort Campbell. What factors will weigh in during the game that will allow the Hornets to topple the Falcons? I'm pretty sure in presuming that the mods here won't let anyone insult your choice, it's just that I'm pretty sure I asked 'how do you think this will go?'

 

Later.

 

If you feel it ...explain it!!! Right or wrong everyone is entitled to their opinion, so tell us! My opinion, though not worth much , is that the Falcons will will have their way! They are the team to beat in 2a and I surely so not see Hornets being the team to do it. As far as I have heard Fc has no exposed weakness, so if you are the opposing coach...well...Good luck anyways!!!!!:popcorn:

 

Falcons 55

Hancock 21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.