Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper/Campbell County Predictions

Who Wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Cooper
      33%
      12
    • Campbell County
      66%
      24

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Nobody started the thread so I thought I would see what everyone thought about the game. It is friday, October 16 at 7:30 PM at Cooper.

Campbell Co. 35-7.

If Bradley is healthy???? Cooper could control the clock. Someday, somewere Cooper is going to get their first 6A win. Why not this week??

Campbell's QB is very good. Cooper's passing game is nonexistent. I cannot see the running game (in the mud) being able to control this game. Campbell by 12.

  • Author
Campbell's QB is very good. Cooper's passing game is nonexistent. I cannot see the running game (in the mud) being able to control this game. Campbell by 12.

 

Wouldn't you think that if it is muddy on friday that it would affect Campbell's passing game more than it would Cooper's run game? Just a question. Also I think this game will be a good one. The Cooper/Boone game was a lot closer than the final score showed. I do think that the scoreboard operator could be busy friday night though.

I hate to say it but I think it's going to be ugly. Campbell's QB is going to have a field day.

Cooper takes the win in this mud bowl.

Cooper 44

CCH 38

I will take Cooper 35 - 28.

The Camels get a win in their 6A District, but Cooper will gain a lot of confidence in this one. Winning in 6A is only a season or two away for the Jags.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.