Everything posted by PAPA PIGSKIN
-
Shelby County 77 Eminence 41
They lost to J-Town in OT, J-town went on to win the state.... Two years ago they were beat on Saturday morning to Mason County which won it all. Seems like saying he can't coach is a little stretch.
-
Best Juniors in the 8th Region
Shelby doesn't play any juniors, and Anderson only plays 1.
-
Miles Simpson has committed to UK
Great selection for Miles and a nice get for Joker!!!! Good Luck to Miles!!!
-
Henry County head coach resigns.
A little birdy told me that Ray had already been offered the West Jessamine job. If that is the case I bet they may not like him delaying his decision so he can try to go out and visit other schools with openings.
-
Winter weights?
Losing in the championship game is adversity. The more you care the more it hurts. Great motivator for kids.
-
Bryan Station Coach
Look at the records before he got there and Station had athletes then too. I say Coach Lucas left the program in much better shape than it was when he got there. 2 wins, then 4 wins, then 6 wins, and then 9 wins this year. That seems like steady improvement. The year you speak of where he went 6-5 Bryan Station had eventual state champ Highlands on the ropes. I think Lucas did a quality job.
-
Bryan Station Coach
Welcome back to the years before Coach Lucas. I am just giving my opinion, but I believe what Coach Lucas built won't last long under the new regime.
-
Bryan Station Coach
I was made aware of the fact that the 3 final candidates were presented and recommended to the principal a week ago today. What is she waiting on? Anyone heard any names or news about this job?
-
Anderson County/South Oldham Predictions Fri 1/29/10
Very close match up. Anderson will try to slow it way down and play their game. It'll be a tough victory @ South Oldham but Ill take Anderson 37-32.
-
Oldham/Shelby Predictions Friday 1/29/10
It'll be closer this time. It is @ Oldham County isnt it? Ill say Shelby wins this one 63-58
-
Western Kentucky Regional Contest Week #7
7- Christian Co 5- Greenwood 3- Warren Central 2- Marshall Co 1- Murray Christian co
-
Jacob Russell commits to EKU!!!
Pretty sure it was a full ride. Coach Hood was all over him and even came to his basketball game the other night. Jacob committed to him at the basketball game.
-
West Jessamine Coaching Search
I hope not because i have heard that an assistant from LCA is has been inquired about by the Franklin County committee and that assistant isn't Ray Graham. In this case I think a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. If Coach Graham wants to be a head coach again he should take West Jessamine. It would be a good fit for both the school and him.
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest Week #7
7- Dixie 5- Scott Co 3- Villa Madonna 2- Pendleton 1- Ft. Knox Scott Co
-
Bluegrass Regional Contest Week #7
7- Tates Creek 5- East Jessamine 3- Madison South 2- Boyle 1- Clay Tates Creek
-
Louisville Area Regional Contest Week 7
7- Anderson Co 5- North Oldham 3- Marion 2- Valley 1- Western Western
-
Next coach at Male?
Who cares? I thought we were talking about who the next coach at Male was going to be? Anybody have any idea?
-
Jacob Russell commits to EKU!!!
Dean Hood is doing a magnificent job in this area the last few days!!! Gets a commit from Eric Shaw, the fullback/DE from Henry Clay(#45 I believe), an offensive tackle from Trinity(dont know his name or #) and now gets a commit last night from Anderson County QB Jacob Russell!!! Jacob is an outstanding young man and football player. Jacob received 5A Player of the Year honors, all-state honors and many other awards. Jacob will be a huge success at EKU and could have a major impact real soon!!! Congrats to Jacob!!!:clap:
-
West Jessamine Coaching Search
I hear a coach has been offered, but I do not know who. Can anyone confirm this?
-
Who will be the next head coach at Franklin County?
Have any candidates been contacted? When will interviews be held? For some teams spring practice is not that far away...
-
Bryan Station Coach
Anyone know when the decision will be made? I have heard the candidates have been recommended to the principal.
-
Bryan Station Coach
You may be surprised.....
-
Lafayette's Eric Shaw signs with EKU
He was a defensive back for Grand Valley State in their National Championship runner up season. Sure, Eric "committed" or signed or whatever. He's going to attend EKU as a student/athlete and play football.
-
Lafayette's Eric Shaw signs with EKU
Lafayette Generals Mr. Do It All, Eric Shaw, signed yesterday with Eastern Kentucky. Dean Hood is getting a real play maker that will have an immediate impact and a special player that I feel the local Division 1 programs will regret not offering. Eric led Lafayette in overall TD's, rushing TD's, rushing yards, interceptions and tackles. He was an absolute stud for Lafayette on both sides of the ball. Eric received District Player of the Year, All-State 1st Team Defense honors, Bluegrass Preps All State Team and Mike Fields(I think) Top 25 Players Award. Just a great young man, student and athlete. Good luck to Eric in all he does!!!:clap:
-
Bryan Station Coach
I believe interviews are over. The candidates were Kenny Turner the former coach at Madison Central, Derek Thomas (long time assistant coach at various programs in Fayette County), Russel Rigdon the dc at BS, Jordan Johnson the oline coach at BS, and Curtis Cotton the OC at LCA fresh off a state championship. I hope all candidates get fair consideration and BS selects the best coach to move the program to the next level.