West Jessamine Coaching Search

Ray Graham is the story I keep hearing, could be be holding tight for a shot at Franklin County?

I hope not because i have heard that an assistant from LCA is has been inquired about by the Franklin County committee and that assistant isn't Ray Graham. In this case I think a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. If Coach Graham wants to be a head coach again he should take West Jessamine. It would be a good fit for both the school and him.

I hope not because i have heard that an assistant from LCA is has been inquired about by the Franklin County committee and that assistant isn't Ray Graham. In this case I think a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. If Coach Graham wants to be a head coach again he should take West Jessamine. It would be a good fit for both the school and him.

Ray would be a great choice. Good coach and one heck of a person.

• 2 weeks later...
Graham Heasley is the new coach at West Jessamine. He was the OC at Woodford Co.

I guess West will be making a adjustment from the option to the system next season.

That's awesome. Coach Heasley has spent a long time as an assistant at Woodford County and has had some success. It's nice to see him get to go home. If I'm not mistaken he quarterbacked the 1978 Jessamine County that lost in the AAA semifinals. And he's a heck of a great guy.