Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next coach at Male?

Featured Replies

Who will they go after?

  • Replies 140
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lakunta Farmer of Doss High School is a Male graduate, and played for Bobby on the 1993 state championship team...He is young, motivated, and VERY Knowledgeable....:popcorn:

Higgins from Fern Creek. He is from the Bob Redman school of coaching.

 

Some people have mentioned Coverdale from Trinity, but I can't see him moving since he already seems next in line for Beatty's job.

Higgins from Fern Creek. He is from the Bob Redman school of coaching.

 

Some people have mentioned Coverdale from Trinity, but I can't see him moving since he already seems next in line for Beatty's job.

 

What is Beatty like, personality-wise? Is there much of a chance that he could be the type of person that would want to prove to the state of Ky that it's still possible for public to again win 6A and take the challenge? I can't see Mueller ever leaving his alma mater, but if he was to leave, I'd bet it would be to go to a 6A school for that very reason.

Could this start a coaching domino effect in the state? Big name goes to male, big name replaces first big name at previous school, etc?

I wouldn't be suprised to see Coverdale apply. He's been promised the Trinity job for several years. He might be tired of waiting.

Lakunta Farmer of Doss High School is a Male graduate, and played for Bobby on the 1993 state championship team...He is young, motivated, and VERY Knowledgeable....:popcorn:

 

Interesting, he has taken some Doss teams to the third and fourth week of the playoffs, I think.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Coverdale apply. He's been promised the Trinity job for several years. He might be tired of waiting.

 

I can't see this one happening.

Interesting, he has taken some Doss teams to the third and fourth week of the playoffs, I think.

 

They've never been to the fourth round, but he did guide them to the regional final in 2007 (loss to John Hardin), and have won their playoff opener in both 2006 and 2008. Last year's opening round win was a big upset over a heavily favored Anderson County team.

What is Beatty like, personality-wise?

 

Very warm and caring! :D:D:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RP you proud of me?

What is Beatty like, personality-wise? Is there much of a chance that he could be the type of person that would want to prove to the state of Ky that it's still possible for public to again win 6A and take the challenge? I can't see Mueller ever leaving his alma mater, but if he was to leave, I'd bet it would be to go to a 6A school for that very reason.

 

The proverbial "old softie." Akin to a fuzzy little bear cub.:D

Some people have mentioned Coverdale from Trinity, but I can't see him moving since he already seems next in line for Beatty's job.

 

I'd be shocked if Cove switched.

What is Beatty like, personality-wise? Is there much of a chance that he could be the type of person that would want to prove to the state of Ky that it's still possible for public to again win 6A and take the challenge? I can't see Mueller ever leaving his alma mater, but if he was to leave, I'd bet it would be to go to a 6A school for that very reason.

 

I couldn't see Beatty leaving Trinity and coaching anywhere else, just my gut.

Very warm and caring! :D:D:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RP you proud of me?

 

You did very well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.