Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette's Eric Shaw signs with EKU

Featured Replies

Lafayette Generals Mr. Do It All, Eric Shaw, signed yesterday with Eastern Kentucky. Dean Hood is getting a real play maker that will have an immediate impact and a special player that I feel the local Division 1 programs will regret not offering.

 

Eric led Lafayette in overall TD's, rushing TD's, rushing yards, interceptions and tackles. He was an absolute stud for Lafayette on both sides of the ball. Eric received District Player of the Year, All-State 1st Team Defense honors, Bluegrass Preps All State Team and Mike Fields(I think) Top 25 Players Award.

 

Just a great young man, student and athlete. Good luck to Eric in all he does!!!:clap:

Great ball player! Congrats too him!

Congrats to this young man. He is a great player.

Congratulations to Eric Shaw, Jr.

 

This kid has a good feel on the football field. He has a knack for often times being in the right place at the right time which will serve him well at Eastern Kentucky University. I think this is a good pick up for Eastern and a good fit for Eric Shaw, Jr.

One of the best players I saw in the state of Kentucky this year. He can do it all and I wish him the best of luck, congratulations Eric.

You mean he "committed," right?

 

Wasn't there a Shaw from Lexington that went D1 a few years ago?

You mean he "committed," right?

 

Wasn't there a Shaw from Lexington that went D1 a few years ago?

 

His brother I think. He went to Mich St pretty sure.

His brother I think. He went to Mich St pretty sure.

 

I had Michigan State in my mind. Is he still there?

Enrique Shaw signed with Michigan State in their class of 2005. He redshirted in 2006 and then had a knee injury and subsequent surgery.

 

He voluntarily left the Michigan State program and transferred to Grand Valley State, where I am told he still is.

  • Author

He was a defensive back for Grand Valley State in their National Championship runner up season.

 

Sure, Eric "committed" or signed or whatever. He's going to attend EKU as a student/athlete and play football.

Congrats to Eric Shaw! Terrific player.

One of the best in the state, he is extremely versatile.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.