Everything posted by BLT
-
Timmy Knipp Dunk
Timmy Knipp scored 45 points in 62nd district tourney tonight against West Carter. Congrats to Timmy and the Lions in advancing one step closer to 16th Region action.:clap:
-
Elliott County
I've been following them too. They haven't been scoring to their ability I agree. However, they both have been seeing plenty of play time so they must be doing something right. They both seem to have frequent rebounds and assists. They are freshman and it is still early season in my opinion. I got to watch Evan play on TV against Kansas. I was excited to see him play again, even though they were outmatched by the #1 team.
-
Elliott County
The bait hasn't really been out there for us to take a bite of. Threads like this may wake the voices a bit though. Go Elliott!
-
Enrollment of the Sweet 16 Schools
Simply pointing out some census and facts about these 2 schools. I, of course, will be cheering for Elliott, but if my Lions lose then my support will always be for any small school to win it all.
-
Enrollment of the Sweet 16 Schools
Hazard is an independent city school that serves the city of Hazard. Elliott County has only 1 public high school that serves the entire county. Elliott also has a very small private christian school that has maybe 10 students 9-12.
-
Anderson County vs. Elliott County
I believe it would be a shame for the mods to close this thread because some people would rather throw barbs than stay on topic. You guys have been warned by the mods. I think rather than close down a legit thread one week before Sweet Sixteen those that can't comply be voted off the island.:irked: Now for my prediction, Elliott 89 Anderson 72. Go Lions.
-
Cedar Hill, TX
Does this mean we can say Elliott Co. had a legit schedule this year? :lol:
-
Elliott County 88 Russell 61
Good job guys. I think Chris played awesome tonight. He wants his all tourney team award too. Kudos Chris!
-
Rowan County 54 Elliott County 35
Good Luck at State to Rowan Vikes Congratulations on your win
-
Rowan County 54 Elliott County 35
Congrats to the Elliott Lady Lions!! Congrats to the Tourney MVP Miss Griffith!! Well Deserved!!
-
16th Region Game 4: Elliott County vs Russell
I sure hope the 9th region refs don't let our boys get hurt too. Elliott 89 Russell 55
-
Elliott County 75 Boyd County 61
Way To Go Lady Lions!!! Good Luck Tomorrow In The Finals!!! You Can Do It!!!!
-
16th Regions best official
Anyone but Billman.:madman:
-
16th Region Game 4: Elliott County vs Russell
Good Luck to the Lions. Keep your eye on the prize. I know you can do it. Thank you to this team and parents for your hard work and dedication. We (the whole county) love you!
-
Elliott County vs Fleming County
Good Luck Lady Lions You Can Do It!!
-
Elliott County 78 West Carter 65
CONGRATS LIONS 62ND DISTRICT CHAMPS 2009 WE ARE ELLIOTT!!!!!
-
Elliott County 60 East Carter 58
WAY TO GO LADY LIONS OF ELLIOTT CONGRATS TO THE 62ND DISTRICT CHAMPS
-
Rowan County 66 Menifee County 63
CONGRATS TO COACH MOORE AND MENIFEE COUNTY WILDCATS ON A GREAT SEASON!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
-
Elliott County Front Page ESPN
I agree Ted Nugent is probably almost as rowdy and ready as Dale Ferguson. I can see that.:ylsuper::ylsuper: Please anybody but Billy Ray!
-
16th Region POY
I also believe Menifee's Coach Moore would be an excellent choice for COY. He has changed that whole program. Those boys now believe in themselves. That was no easy feat considering the school record. :clap:
-
Elliott County 73 East Carter 68
CONGRATS ELLIOTT!!! WAY TO GO!!!
-
Elliott County and East Carter Updates
CONGRATS ELLIOTT!!!
-
Elliott County Front Page ESPN
Wow!!! What a wonderful and well written story. Thank you Mr. Forde and thank you ESPN!!! These boys have instilled pride, nourished a sense of community and brought a great deal of pure pleasure to all of our citizens. Thank you to the players, coaches, and parents as well for all of your hard work and determination. You are all heroes in my book. :notworthy:
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
ELLIOTT COUNTY
-
Elliott County vs East Carter 62nd District
??? Which one???