Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County vs Fleming County

Featured Replies

They play Tuesday @ 6:30

 

 

I will take Elliott by 10

ELLIOTT ALL THE WAY!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll say Elliott by 14!

Elliott is playing well and with a lot of confidence right now. I saw them the other night and when East made a run they hung tough and did what good teams need to do to win. I think Rowan plays to physical for them especially the way the 9th region refs let you play. But I would not be that shocked if they would upset Rowan they will need to shoot well to win. IMO

Elliott is playing well and with a lot of confidence right now. I saw them the other night and when East made a run they hung tough and did what good teams need to do to win. I think Rowan plays to physical for them especially the way the 9th region refs let you play. But I would not be that shocked if they would upset Rowan they will need to shoot well to win. IMO

 

Doesn't Rowan and Elliott have to play a few more teams to get to a final matchup:D

Elliott Girl's are playing well now and went 11-0 in February after finishing the end of January with a record of 9-8. Fleming was part of that February roll and I see no different result on Tues. night. Elliott girl's win this one by 14 points.

Good Luck Lady Lions

You Can Do It!!

Good Luck Lady Lions! EC by 5:dancingpa:dancingpa

They key is to stop Emmons. If she gets hot from behind the arc early, then it's gonna be a long night. But Elliott County should win this one by around 10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.