Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region POY

Featured Replies

I think Jon Ferguson and Ethan Faulkner split the award. And I'll take Jeremy Webb for coach of the year.

 

Thoughts?

Either one of those makes sense to me. However, Justin Moore deserves COY hands down. Team was picked dead last in the Region and they've won more games this year than they've won since 1968.

I think Jon Ferguson and Ethan Faulkner split the award. And I'll take Jeremy Webb for coach of the year.

 

Thoughts?

 

One of these two will definitely win the award and both are very deserving of it.

 

I hope to get to see them play again in the state tournament.

I think Jon Ferguson and Ethan Faulkner split the award. And I'll take Jeremy Webb for coach of the year.

 

Thoughts?

 

 

You can't go wrong with either one of those young men for player of the year. I'll take John Bush for Coach of the Year.

Ferguson for POY and Ethan Faulkner for COY!

Ferguson for POY and Ethan Faulkner for COY!

 

:thumb:

 

:clap::clap::clap:

He doesn't have the team surrounding him like Ferguson, but Metz at Bath is a very good player.

 

24.5 ppg, 49% FG, 46% 3pt, 79.6% FT, and 8 RPG through 2/24/09 according to KHSAA site. Not bad!

Edited by mcraycraft
Added Stats

Moore pretty has to be COY.

 

I would have to take Ferguson as POY, even though Ethan and Evan are both deserving.

You would think that ferg being the all-time 16th region scorer would get it but you really can't go wrong with any of the choice's of Elliott's top 3.

Make that POY a three way split, make it out to the F TROOP:thumb:

Moore pretty has to be COY.

 

I would have to take Ferguson as POY, even though Ethan and Evan are both deserving.

 

:thumb: I agree on all points!

Moore pretty has to be COY.

 

 

 

Huh?

Huh?

 

Im guessing the word "much" was meant to be in there. If not, Im confused as well.

Should not win coach of the year when you lose only game that matters.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.