Cedar Hill, TX

Way back in December Cedar Hill TX handed Elliott County one of its two losses on the season. Here is the news on that team.

Cedar Hill, TX moved to 34-3 yesterday with a 60-59 regional title win over Duncanville on a last second shot by Taylor Jacobs. That gave Cedar Hill two wins over Duncanville by 1 point each. Cedar Hill rallied from a 16 pt. third quarter deficit for the exciting win. Cedar Hill is now two wins away from the Texas 5A State Title. They have only lost one game in the state of Texas this year (Duncanville @ Duncanville)

Same team that Elliott trailed by 2 pts. with 1:40 left in the game despite shooting 31% from the field (their worst shooting performance of the year) and 13% (4-30 treys) from three point land.

Proves my point. You might beat Elliott, but they will have to stink it up pretty bad with worse than sub-par shooting and even then you are in for a dog fight to the end. I know the arguments about athleticism and length causing the degradation of shooting. We have been around that mulberry bush a thousand times so no need to beat that dead horse again.

Thoughts on what is obviously an elite Cedar Hill, TX team??

Way back in December Cedar Hill TX handed Elliott County one of its two losses on the season. Here is the news on that team.

Cedar Hill, TX moved to 34-3 yesterday with a 60-59 regional title win over Duncanville on a last second shot by Taylor Jacobs. That gave Cedar Hill two wins over Duncanville by 1 point each. Cedar Hill rallied from a 16 pt. third quarter deficit for the exciting win. Cedar Hill is now two wins away from the Texas 5A State Title. They have only lost one game in the state of Texas this year (Duncanville @ Duncanville)

Same team that Elliott trailed by 2 pts. with 1:40 left in the game despite shooting 31% from the field (their worst shooting performance of the year) and 13% (4-30 treys) from three point land.

Proves my point. You might beat Elliott, but they will have to stink it up pretty bad with worse than sub-par shooting and even then you are in for a dog fight to the end. I know the arguments about athleticism and length causing the degradation of shooting. We have been around that mulberry bush a thousand times so no need to beat that dead horse again.

Wow they beat Ducanville. Ducanville has been one of the top teams in the country all year, I believe.

Bottom line it was a loss and EC lost All A to the highly toughted Shelby Valley.

Just out of curiousity how many games has your team lost this year? I may be wrong but every team in Ky has lost this year, and I know Elliott lost but thats part of the game. By the way nice comeback, it tore me up inside:thumb:

Just like EC losing in the All A and at Rupp.

Just out of curiousity how many games has your team lost this year? I may be wrong but every team in Ky has lost this year, and I know Elliott lost but thats part of the game. By the way nice comeback, it tore me up inside:thumb:

2 games, I haven't crowned my team anything nor felt the need to defend their schedule. It is one and done time. I would be worried about my next opponent rather than a team from Texas that you played in December.

2 games, I haven't crowned my team anything nor felt the need to defend their schedule. It is one and done time. I would be worried about my next opponent rather than a team from Texas that you played in December.

Do we look worried?:sssh: