Everything posted by footballfever
-
KHSAA Where are you?!!!!
That would be 14 students per grade level 1-12. I have no idea how many are on the football team but if it were 7 per class that would help a great deal. California has an open class in football. They take the top teams and they have to play for the open championship. IF Kentucky had done that this year what would the top 8 teams have been. Trinity would have been 1 seed. Who would have been 2-8
-
KHSAA Where are you?!!!!
NOPE. PD Serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
KHSAA Where are you?!!!!
HHS is a magnet football school. Doesnt their QB live in Cincinnati???
-
KHSAA Where are you?!!!!
Where did you this information????
-
Hazard vs. Williamsburg Predictions (1A Playoffs)
Man that 05 LC team was explosive. Probably the most athletic team Coach Mitchell has ever had. I think Wburg will be like that in next few years just will throw more.I keep that football fever all years, other sports are just to fill in till football season again. Burg will need some luck I think but only in the form of good play. Take care of the ball, dont give up big plays and cause some turnovers. Stranger things have happened!!!
-
Hazard vs. Williamsburg Predictions (1A Playoffs)
Where you been Cat? Fever is still running high in Jacketland. Another District Championship and 5th-6th straight, whatever win over LC.These YOUNG Jackets have overachieved. Not sure they can hang with Hazard but I don't think you can tell them that.
-
Williamsburg 38 Harlan 6
Bit of an upset and surprise!!
-
Harlan/Williamsburg Updates
38-6 Williamsburg 6 minutes to go in 4th.
-
Why aren't Lexington's public schools better at football?
I was told by a middle coach couple years ago they were not allowed to play outside the city and they only played 6 games and then had a tourney for the top 4 teams. Can some who knows more comment on this. I think he said they couldnt start practice until school started.
-
Offensive Pass Interference - Ask The Official
PI on offense starts at snap of ball. On defense when ball is in air. Receivers can be jammed as long as ball not in air. There is supposed to be an illegal contact call on defense but I have never seen it called. When a receiver is no longer a potential blocker he cannot be contacted by defender. There is NO uncatchable pass in HS.
-
Harlan 41 Lynn Camp 12
Whats the deal with administration?
-
Oneida (TN) 45 Williamsburg 22
Oneida was a very good team. Not sure how he is. He is only senior started out of 22 for Burg.
-
Rules Question
Not sure exactly how the rule reads but these situations would be left up to the discretion of the white hat.
-
You write the funny caption 6
Ref: hey I'm watching to make sure there is no roughing the passer instead of watching the ball like ALOT of white hats do!
-
Trinity/Brentwood Academy updates
what score????????
-
Lynn Camp/South Laurel Predictions
SL 42 LC 0
-
What advantages does Trinity have over Highlands other than...
If privates make up 20% of the top 30 but only make up approx. 5% of the schools, wouldnt that say they are doing pretty well? Maybe someone can come up with an exact % but I would think 5 would be close.
-
Trinity 2011
A team that dresses 100 on varsity, 100 on Freshman team. Usually has 25-40 Seniors. Shouldn't they be able to play on a weekly bases good teams. I do think it's a tough schedule with good programs but wasn't the team from Indiana the only 1 to win a state championship last year. Again, I think this is a tough schedule but 1 I think Trinity should have. Good luck and represent the bluegrass well.
-
Baker out at Whitley
They did make it to region and lost to Bell who won the Region.
-
Baker out at Whitley
Could Be!!!!!!!!
-
Baker out at Whitley
Richardson, Butcher, Vernon, Vernon, West, Strange, Anderson, Phipps, Morris, Jones, Conway etc.:popcorn:
-
Pike ejected from 7v7 Action
He is listed on DQ list. He will have to sit out 1st game. Who do they open up with?
-
Williamsburg 2011
Not sure how they will do in District . Will probably start 9-12 positions with Freshman. Last year beat Nicholas Co. by 34. Lost to Fairview by 7, which lost to LCA by 9, which lost to Hazard by 1. I absolutely so NO team next year in region 3 or 4 they can't compete with exception for possible Hazard. The 3 years after that Hazard shoud be a team the can compete with also.
-
Best and worst things about playing high school football
As it's said " No star falls faster than a high school athlete". Memories and friendships the best part.
-
Raceland's "Show Of Strength" Weight Meet
Bench, Squat, Power Clean. Are those the 3 lifts used?